I am building a kids TD for my 5 year old

tightlines

Hi everyone. After building my last two TK`s I thought I needed a bit of a break. I noticed a few weeks ago that a set of kids armor was available! I have no choice but to start the third set now. I asked my son if he wanted me to build it as a TK or a sandy and he wants it dirty. I received the armor already and began trimming. I also received a move along pack from dirty boy that is so tiny and awesome. I will be posting on the build as I get more stuff together. I do have one question to help get me started. What size cover strips do I use on armor that is for a 5 year old? Any help would sure be appreciated and I can honestly say I have never been more excited to build a set of armor!

Cheers,

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to see it coming along! Just so I get an idea, how much did that cost you? I know my son would love me to build him an armor!

I got the armor from Walt and I think it was around 300.00. Worth every penny! I have finished the bucket and got a mini Pauldron and mini BFG! My home computer is on the fritz but I will post build photos soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, here goes!  I have been working on my little guys TD armor that I purchased from Walt.  I have been taking photos along the way while I have been building and just now put them into photo bucket.  I apologize I have so many at once.  I have been trying to build this as accurate as I possibly can with what is available.  I can't use traditional strapping as I want to build it so he can be in it for a few seasons.  This is for all the dads and little dudes out there that want to be on the bad side!

Edited by tightlines

I always copy/paste the URL from photobucket into the forum message. Sine there are several different sharing options, i believe you choose the one to share to a message board. it should have "IMG" at the start and end of the URL.

Edited by TK 5376

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...