new bucket from Ctm props

I have been thinking of getting a bucket from CTM props just for display, has anyone dealt with there buckets and what are they like ( I know they are re-casters but it is a good price for just a display bucket.

Edited by pattrooper

The details are unsurprisingly a little soft in the face--but not overwhelmingly. The traps on the cap n' back are quite pronounced, though. Maybe just a touch too high on the temple traps--at least compared to my ATA. You can tell that they have been reworked to bring out definition. Ears were okay but the screws that came with them were the wrong size--too big. Also know that it didn't come with a visor or S or U trim. I don't think mine came with hovi-mix mic tips either. Can't speak on if they do now or not....

For what it's worth, ATA helmets are a good deal and come with all the goodies to build (and extra ears even). I think you'd be better served with it than an eFX.

display helmets are too important to waste money on a lid that is not the real deal.

while ATA is an ok lid, efx, fx and the lid you mention here would not be worthy as displays.

Pardon me if I suggest that display helmets are supposed to be representations of the

:"Real thing"

do yourself a favor and go with RS props hdpe chipper style.