Side Elastic?

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a TK build with a buddy, and we both have no idea where to look for the elastic most guys will use to fill the gap on the sides of the armor, in between the ab and kidney plate. We don't even know what the best material is, nonetheless where to get it...

Any and all info/help is appreciated.

Thanks!

The problem is none of that is white.

I was under the impression that there was not supposed to be a gap on the sides of the body, in-between the ab and kidney plates.

It was recommended to us to use either more of the plastic material from the armor, more white canvas material, or white elastic. We want to go with white elastic, but I'm not sure where to find it...

Strapworks has white elastic up to 2 inches in width. Also crafting stores may have some. I have also seen white "garage sale sign" material used for gaps. But I'm no expert. Maybe someone with more experience will come in soon.

Edited by RampantLion

How much gap do you have Caleb?  I have shims in mine too.  I'm sure I have bigger gaps to fill...lol!  You can bring it to the Scotty's troop Sunday and I can see better what you may need.