AM Sniper plate

Hawkeye

Hi Guys

Trying to achieve EIB with Centurion in mind. I looked for topics on Sniper plate, but found some but didnt really answer my question.

Could you, rivet and paint the rivet white for my sniper plate for Centurion? It did mention no visible attachment, though.
Also if you can suggest how best you have done yours? I have an AM Fx armor and any guidence is much appreciated.

Thanks

Also, i don't know if you are aware of but AM chest and Back plates are no longer allowed for Centurion, nor FX armors.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25731-expert-infantry-and-centurion-crl-changes/#entry324674

Hi Team
Could you give me some advice, this is how i have it at the moment, and i havent glue it.
Would this be ok for Centurion? Also, should i glue everything or have valcro  in the middle, and glue the sides? I think glue everything is best, since i wont be able to replace the valcro or need too?

Thanks

post-13069-0-85253100-1385516823_thumb.jpg

post-13069-0-61804700-1385516835_thumb.jpg

post-13069-0-99269900-1385516847_thumb.jpg

post-13069-0-80470700-1385516860_thumb.jpg

Placement looks ok to me, but i'd let some of the centurions chime in. I glued mine all the way around with the E6000 I used for my entire AM build. It's taken quite a bit of trooping over the past year and I haven't had any problems with it coming loose at all.

Hope this helps you out.

Placement looks ok to me, but i'd let some of the centurions chime in. I glued mine all the way around with the E6000 I used for my entire AM build. It's taken quite a bit of trooping over the past year and I haven't had any problems with it coming loose at all.

Hope this helps you out.

Yeh mate, i build my AM with E6000 as well, would you be able to send me pic on how you have glued it from the inside? i am having trouble as there are gaps between the shin and below the sniper plate for me to have E6000 glued. I have added some ABS to help

Sure, i'll snap a pic for ya and posti it up, probably won't get to it until tomorrow though if that's ok. I know it's held on really good on the sides and just barely touches at the top with that gap you're talking about at the bottom. Had to add some foam and plastic in there to give the material something to bond to.

Sure, i'll snap a pic for ya and posti it up, probably won't get to it until tomorrow though if that's ok. I know it's held on really good on the sides and just barely touches at the top with that gap you're talking about at the bottom. Had to add some foam and plastic in there to give the material something to bond to.

Thanks Mate

Much appreciated. I can wait. Thanks again

I apologize for the long delay in getting back to this, been kinda weird around here between holiday and work schedule, but here are the photos of my AM sniper plate set up.

Gu1XRGz.jpg

56O7TUB.jpg

UGs5DoU.jpg

UvJFm0C.jpg

In October I hit my 1 year anniversary and this set up gotten through around 40 troops in that time period.

Hope this helps and again, sorry for taking so long to post the pics for you.

On 12/2/2013 at 4:12 AM, Vader Rocks said:

I apologize for the long delay in getting back to this, been kinda weird around here between holiday and work schedule, but here are the photos of my AM sniper plate set up.

In October I hit my 1 year anniversary and this set up gotten through around 40 troops in that time period.

Hope this helps and again, sorry for taking so long to post the pics for you.

Mate thanks for this pics, yes they are very helpful., dont worry about the delay, ...it keeps me coming back here as well to learn on other stuff.

You been a great help. Also do you use Velcro?