I Need Boots

azheat01

Hello All,

I am looking for a pair of Stormtrooper boots. I have searched eBay and there is a guy who sells boots for $60.00; however, I have emailed him at least 3 times through eBay and once through his alternate email listed in his auction but not a word in response. He/she may be very busy, but 4 emails and nothing.

The problem is he/she does not list sizes in the eBay auctions.

I have checked on-line and did a search of the forums without much luck.

Rather than buld them myself, does anyone have any sugeestions? Thanks.

These are great boots. Comes out to $71 with the current exchange rate and shipping. Then you get to turn them white.

-----

You can't get any more accurate than that.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Currently on sale on Ebay .. I'm thinking about buying these for me and a friend here:

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 4 weeks later...

Somewhat related... How does the sizing on the boots work? Are most pretty close to normal shoe size or is it better to go a size larger, smaller, etc.?

I was thinking about paying the little extra and ordering from CA Boots. Theres just look better than most of the ones I've seen around.

I don't have CA boots but there are a few threads about boot sizes floating around. Also if you are going to get the CA boots, get them from ebay. They have slight blemishes that most people can't ever find for $15-20 less.

For shoe size conversions check here:

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 2 weeks later...

The Ebay link above is for a guy named Dan and this is where I got my boots. He is a really nice guy and I love the boots I got from him.

He asked that I post his email so feel free to email him with inquiries at:

DAN111H2O@aol.com

I believe he just has larger sized boots at the moment (11 - 13?) but you guys can ask.

I LOVE the boots, but just be warned that you may get a pair with dirty webbing or slight imperfections. In my opinion though, they are totally worth it regardless - comfy and accurate.

Hey guys, Caboots has there boots on sale. I just recieved a pair for $60.00 direct. I purchased a pair 3 months ago and they were $80.00. The lady I spoke with said they had come down.

Oh also dont trust the web site... It is not correct. It says they are not available, but if you call they have pletty of sizes.

Jay

Bigturc said:
Currently on sale on Ebay .. I'm thinking about buying these for me and a friend here:

-----

I have these, Ordered them, got great communication, and they shipped fast. They run a bit large, i normally wear a size 14-14.5 and i got the 13's. they fit PERFECTLY. really comfortable and i tried my best to get them to pop out of my shins but they fit in there so snugly that id have to rip my foot off to do it. The real test will be the breast cancer walk that i have coming up. Ill let ya know hoe it goes ^.^

Edited by gmrhodes13