SDS (Shepperton Design Studio) E-11 Blaster photo report

Ales

• 2 weeks later...

:laugh1:

Nice write up Vern! :lol:

OK,

I can tell you that this was cast from the correct parts originally except the the power cylinders. How do I know? I supplied SDS my parts to cast many years ago before all the S*** hit the fan! :lol:

I got my parts back totally infested in silicone. Not really usable and got absolutely nothing in return for my troubles. Not even a crappy blaster! I tried to educate AA about all the details but it just went in one ear and out the other. :6:

They are injection moulded would you believe! Using this method you should get cracking results but I think the initial casting was poor.

There you have it!

In the true words of Vern...... ENJOY!

Thanks so much mark for commenting here!

I remember when we discussed your contribution to the parts used in this model.

that's exactly why I started depevloping parts and helping blaster makers have accurate product.

from advising doopy do, to discussions with sci-fire, to helping with parts for the DVH kit and helping with the THG props

blaster with a counter and a power cell kit, I've taken the torch you lit and have been carrying it ever since!

your work mark helped me to make my own "mark" on this hobby!

have a pint for me!

:pint1: :pint1:

:laugh1:

Nice write up Vern! :lol:

OK,

I can tell you that this was cast from the correct parts originally except the the power cylinders. How do I know? I supplied SDS my parts to cast many years ago before all the S*** hit the fan! :lol:

I got my parts back totally infested in silicone. Not really usable and got absolutely nothing in return for my troubles. Not even a crappy blaster! I tried to educate AA about all the details but it just went in one ear and out the other. :6:

They are injection moulded would you believe! Using this method you should get cracking results but I think the initial casting was poor.

There you have it!

In the true words of Vern...... ENJOY!

Ouch ...

Mark that's realy sad, so he took it all and all you got was a "thanks for nothing". :glare:

Edited by Turrican