PVC vs. ABS

PVC is just a tad bit harder to trim, and is a little stronger.

ABS is more flexible, and is very durable when formed thick enough. easier to trim.

both can break and need to be handled with care in the armor world.

I like ABS because it's the original material.

I like PVC because it's a little tougher.

I went with ABS for both the comfort and because is it the original material. (ANH | 1977)

The PVC is almost too white in color, but is a little more durable according to those who have the PVC material.

Best of luck on your decision. :salute:

I have both RS PVC and ABS, all the comments above are very true. If you're looking for something that will take a beating, then go with the PVC, yes  the material is a lot more shinny than the ABS but it will handle many upon many troops. If you're looking for screen accuracy, then ABS it is, i love the yellowy color of the ABS. I'm not saying that ABS is more fragile than PVC, but PVC is a lot more durable. As for comfort, id say their about the same, depends on how you trim it to fit your body, you can make it comfortable. But in most times, it wont be. But that wont matter once you put it on, you will always love being in armor. So either way is good depending on your main goals for the armor. I hope that helps shine a light a little on your decision.

Cheers.....

Very Helpful Fellas... I went with ABS, now begins the dreaded waiting....

I did pick up a season 4 animated clone kit to get my feet wet with...

Dont know how i feel about it...

I am on the TM waiting list as well, before you know it, I will have my own infantry...lol...

:Stormtrooper_walk_south: