Expert Infantry and Centurion CRL Changes!

Darth Aloha

The bottons are not approved anymore since the last CRL changes.

As for the latex guards. Just need to glue them on.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Clarification may be needed, he says they are.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16842-vaderdave-tk-ab-button-kits-are-back/page-5

Does the ab button change mean th center plate and the one to the right has to have been molded with buttons? No form of separate buttons, abs or metal are allowed for Cent?

That is correct.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. One more question. Does the new "no AM/FX chest and back" also mean that upgrades to those following Pandatrooper's build are out as well for Cent?

Some pics of my kit after the Pandartrooper updates to chest and back. I took about 1.5" off the bottom of each, created new return edges and heated and bent both to have a better curvature around my chest / back. Also trimmed loads off the sides of the back plate, with new return edges of course.

(I've since upgraded the belt, belt-box backs, thermal det clips.)

http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/ArcadeJames/library/TK%20Updates

Thanks for the info. One more question. Does the new "no AM/FX chest and back" also mean that upgrades to those following Pandatrooper's build are out as well for Cent?

Some pics of my kit after the Pandartrooper updates to chest and back. I took about 1.5" off the bottom of each, created new return edges and heated and bent both to have a better curvature around my chest / back. Also trimmed loads off the sides of the back plate, with new return edges of course.

(I've since upgraded the belt, belt-box backs, thermal det clips.)

http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/ArcadeJames/library/TK%20Updates

It means that you can't use them at all. They are way too inaccurate to properly represent what Centurion is about.

• 1 month later...

Aloha troopers,

Thermal Detonator 

ANH Stunt, ANH Hero, Death, and ESB

Previous wording: 

N/A 

New change: 

Thermal detonator belt clips must be positioned near the end caps with a approximate 1/8" (3 mm) gap. 

I don't see this requirement anymore. It used to say 'minimal' for EIB I thought and '3mm' for Centurion. No 3mm reference at all now???

I don't see this requirement anymore. It used to say 'minimal' for EIB I thought and '3mm' for Centurion. No 3mm reference at all now???

It was never meant to say any unit of measurement, because people worry too much about it. So we discreetly dropped it.

I've not found any good pictures of "Thigh ammo belt must be attached to thigh with a solid head rivet or fastener"...

What type of fastener should be used? I could use a split rivet like I'm using in the kidney & Ab...but what should be used?

CAP rivets with a 7mm head should be used. But Split rivets are accepted too.

I've not found any good pictures of "Thigh ammo belt must be attached to thigh with a solid head rivet or fastener"...
What type of fastener should be used? I could use a split rivet like I'm using in the kidney & Ab...but what should be used?