Helmet: TM
Blaster: Kai Hirt

Hight: 172cm
Weight: 71Kg
Boots: TK-Boots
Canvas Belt: Selfmade
Hand Plates: Latex

Electronics: ROM FX

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25678-tk-4718-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status/

6usfg4zn.jpg
4d5daudz.jpg
t4e6gd8k.jpg
hxy2arqc.jpg
35esz8rt.jpg
b8hw2ajg.jpg
6b7cwky2.jpg
dzyaztpb.jpg
h73hstlu.jpg
7xzyq6or.jpg
urydwxd8.jpg
zngk6339.jpg
yz8dclar.jpg
62q5n44f.jpg
l8pvyzix.jpg
6w8kmymr.jpg
gli3us5f.jpg
w3dldtxi.jpg
yg57e5z7.jpg
hgj9asix.jpg
8mlb5agl.jpg
ebr968xw.jpg
n53b4hft.jpg
sgjoa6ub.jpg
mywunq6h.jpg
uoph79bp.jpg
mvl788gq.jpg
vuz4ecum.jpg
fnztn5p4.jpg
oxwbil68.jpg
q795ujaw.jpg

ma7xkn2l.jpg

This is one fantastic looking armor. If i could make one small suggestion, the position of the rivet on the thigh ammo seem a little off. But i think you can just trim the excess plastic on the end of the ammo pack (seems you have plenty of room to work on) and make the rivet more towards the corner. Just my two cents, other than that, this is an awesome build. Good luck...

Hey Marc, I dont think your rivet is misplaced. As you can see on this pic the rivets are not 100% accurat in the upper corner.

Every belt has a little different rivetposition ;)

lemg9gbj.jpg

I completely agree with you that every armor has its own uniqueness, as i said before, he doesn't have to rip out the ammo belt, just trim the flashing plastic. it will definitely make the look better and more like armors that did survive in the archives.

Marc,

Approved!

If you want to you can trim the knee pack length a little and reshape the curve some but it won't stop you from going Centurion. I'm not going to ask you to put a scuff or two on your boots because I am going to take that out of the CRL in the next few days. 

Congrats trooper. 

-Eric

Marc,

Approved!

If you want to you can trim the knee pack length a little and reshape the curve some but it won't stop you from going Centurion. I'm not going to ask you to put a scuff or two on your boots because I am going to take that out of the CRL in the next few days. 

Congrats trooper. 

-Eric

Great...Thank you  :smiley-sw013: 

I'm sure one or two events and there are more than one or two scuffs on the boots.

With the Blaster I talk to the Prop Builder and he will send me a new piece for the charging bolt.

Thank`s to Paul for the fantastic Kit,

Opi Wan for the helping  hand

and Sarah for all the coffee in time we build the Trooper ;)

Whohoooooo...absolutely great build on a top notch armour...very well done, Marc and Alex :jc_doublethumbup:

Congratulation :salute:
Because of the corner at the ammobelt on the upper leg armour...trim it a bit or leave it...like Alex said, it was different at every trooper ;)