TD front

image_zpsb52f11ce.jpg

TD back

image_zps07c5c359.jpg

Holster attachment

image_zps8a256eeb.jpg

Holster attachment

image_zpsa53bf5b0.jpg

Thanks for looking.  I hope this meets the EIB requirements. :)

Edited by TK6287

Mark,

Thanks for the input.  Did I post this in the right area?  If not, do you know how I could move this post to the correct area?  I do not see it listed in the recent topics area on the FISD homepage like I've seen other EIB and Centurion posts.

Looking good there trooper.

Out of 3 consecutive and current EIB applications your the only one that has nailed your AB buttons colours and painting correctly.

I just thought I'd mention that.

Your kidney and ab side gaps are not symmetrical.

You have more than the allowed EIB side gap on one side and virtually none on the other side.

Therefore overall your side gaps would be perfect with a little strapping adjustment there.

Good luck trooper.

Mark,

Thanks for the input.  Did I post this in the right area?  If not, do you know how I could move this post to the correct area?  I do not see it listed in the recent topics area on the FISD homepage like I've seen other EIB and Centurion posts.

You're in the correct area, if there are a lot of posts, it moves out of the recent topics fast.

Your kidney and ab side gaps are not symmetrical. You have more than the allowed EIB side gap on one side and virtually none on the other side.

That is a trait of the original strapping and I would not go altering it.

Out of 3 consecutive and current EIB applications your the only one that has nailed your AB buttons colours and painting correctly.

There is a good reason for that :D

Looking awesome, Brian. Don't be afraid to give your belt a trim now and then. It will stop fraying eventually, so a quick trim in the mean time will sort it out.

Good luck with your application :duim:

So here are some pics of the belt after trimming.  It does look a lot better.  I'll have to keep up on that.  

I hope this meets all of the EIB requirements.  If more pics are needed, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

image_zps9fe9bb41.jpg

image_zps73f8c5c0.jpg

Brian,

That's a great looking TM you've got there. 

Here are my comments...

CRL Related

• The CRL is very specific about side gaps. Is there a way you can adjust your elastic to split the difference between side gaps? Here is the wording in question from the CRL:

Any gap between the ab and kidney plate shall be no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide. Any shims used to achieve this effect should be of a similar material and color as the ab and kidney plate. Shims shall fit flush and seams are allowed .

Other - Fit and Assembly

Nothing to add for EIB. 

Centurion Suggestions

• If possible I suggest fiddling with your strapping to stop the butt plate from overlapping the kidney. Or just if/when you retake the photos your photographer ensures they're more lined up. The back plate is a little far from the kidney but you see that on screen and not really an issue. 

Thanks!

-Eric

Eric,

I think the side gaps just need to be adjusted manually, like the overlapping issue.  When I take more pics of that I'll make sure everything is lined up and looking good. Maybe even suck in the gut a bit more :)

Thanks for the input.

So here are a couple of pics of the left and right side gaps.  After this photo shoot I realized just how much weight I need to loose.  :)

image_zpsd47912bd.jpg

image_zpsd2d0481d.jpg

Please let me know if more is needed.

Thanks

So here are a couple of pics of the left and right side gaps.  After this photo shoot I realized just how much weight I need to loose.  :)

image_zpsd47912bd.jpg

image_zpsd2d0481d.jpg

Please let me know if more is needed.

Thanks

Those side gaps were my achilles heel as well..:-), what did you do to minimize it?..I lost 12 cm ( now 16cm) off my waistline.....and the gap is still too wide for Centurion clearance......(sigh:-))