Any info on this ESB E11 kit?

Redforce

Possible resin recast of the MR maybe?, there used to be loads of these about but haven't seen any for a good long while :)

Edited by Billhag

I don't know about the source, etc... but looking at the parts and the background pic i think it has some nice details and it looks definitely better than the blaster you have right now. There will be a bit of work of sanding the molding lines but i think it will be easily EIB/CENT acceptable.

I don't know about the source, etc... but looking at the parts and the background pic i think it has some nice details and it looks definitely better than the blaster you have right now. There will be a bit of work of sanding the molding lines but i think it will be easily EIB/CENT acceptable.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. The work and sanding is a non issue.....I'm waiting to find out if it will be available to me.....I was just curious if it was a known kit/brand/vender etc....

The packaging looks like something that is legit.....somewhat (whatever that means lol)

Edited by Redforce

Like Billy said I think it's an MR recast. I think I've seen the picture before in similar discussions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That is an Arsenal Models E-11 full resin kit. Arsenal Models usually has a booth at Dragon*Con, selling all kinds of stuff. Most of their products are nice but as stated all resin, and may be recast i don't know about that. I do have their catalog however which you have to send them an email on their website to get the catalog of all their items.

Their E-11 according to their catalog is $75 full resin, but as i said i have no knowledge if its recast or not.

perhaps it's a recast of the "maker of things" blaster?

....which is a recast MR :D .....around, and around, and around, we go

Is Maker of Things a recaster too?

I apologize in advance if I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

He sure is, originally TE2 but as recently upgraded his stuff by recasting the RS armour.

He sure is, originally TE2 but as recently upgraded his stuff by recasting the RS armour.

Nice, at least he upgraded for more accurate....->insert sarcasm here<-

Edited by Tolo