TK-31198 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA*][108]

Techne

What is the current width of the strips on the calf closure now?

The calf strips themselves are 1-1/2".

The calf shells themselves don't quite come together in the back and have somewhat of a space between them.

Ok. In summary.

In favor of the balance between the strips on your thighs and calves improving the final look of your armor, I will agree to the 1 1/2 inch strips on your thigh backs to match the strips on your calves. I am sure once you see the continuity between your thighs and calves, I am sure you will be pleased with the final look of your armor.

I anxiously await the final pictures!

• Like 1

Ok. In summary.

In favor of the balance between the strips on your thighs and calves improving the final look of your armor, I will agree to the 1 1/2 inch strips on your thigh backs to match the strips on your calves. I am sure once you see the continuity between your thighs and calves, I am sure you will be pleased with the final look of your armor.

I anxiously await the final pictures!

Steve, I really appreciate you working with me on this.  I think I can live with this, and in fact I am kind of looking forward to seeing how it looks--and I am glad that it works for you too.  I will make the changes over the next few days and put up the pictures.  Thanks again!

Alright Chris we are finally there. I will officially put your Centurion award through. Congratulations and thank you for doing all the work that you did and making the corrections. Your armor looks great! I will be a pain in the tookus just one more time and ask you to post an action shot or a full frontal shot with your newly re-painted ab buttons.  We all just want to get a final look at your hard work. 

Congrats again!!

:popcorn:  Watching this thread with great interest!

Hope I made it worth your while! :)

Awesome! Even close up. Well Done!

Thanks!

Alright Chris we are finally there. I will officially put your Centurion award through. Congratulations and thank you for doing all the work that you did and making the corrections. Your armor looks great! I will be a pain in the tookus just one more time and ask you to post an action shot or a full frontal shot with your newly re-painted ab buttons.  We all just want to get a final look at your hard work. 

Congrats again!!

That's certainly good news!  Thanks very much.  It's school tomorrow, but I may need a drink to celebrate anyway!  And #108...that matches my street address, so it seems like it was meant to be.

And no problem, I figured I'd have to do a final full-frontal shot...just wanted to wait until I was sure there were no more changes to make first! :)

[it may be a few days before I get the pic done]

Whoo-hoo!

Edited by Techne

Thanks all you guys.  I appreciate the kind words and I'm really happy to join the Centurion ranks alongside all of your great builds.

Gazmosis, here's a couple action shots, use whichever works better.  Unfortunately my lighting options aren't as good in the winter when I'm stuck indoors.

12097347064_665c481646_o.jpg

12097631076_660172c4f1_o.jpg

Dude man. Your patience and tenacity are admirable. With your attitude you're an absolute poster child for other centurion applicants and you make the program program proud. Thanks for hanging in there.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude man. Your patience and tenacity are admirable. With your attitude you're an absolute poster child for other centurion applicants and you make the program program proud. Thanks for hanging in there.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw shucks. [blushes]

Thanks!

-Eric

Agreed. A long slog, but what you'll remember is that you got there, and are accepted to the ranks. :salute:

• 1 year later...