Want to get TK armor now and would like some guidance. :)

Hi All,

I'm currently Anakin Revenge of the Sith Pre Armor approved but would love to get either TK or Biker Scout armor now.

Claudio from custom-props made 95% of my Anakin outfit and I know he does excellent work but does anyone know the quality of work on his TK Armor? He said he would sell me a complete set for 1,500.00, including all leather parts too, but I don't know if that's too much $$ or not, or what his quality on that is. Or would going the Biker Scout Armor cheaper? 

Please let me know and I thank you in advance. :)

Long live the Empire! :)

I do not know anything about his armours quality, but The one I bought ( a fully assembled TM and all soft parts except boots, undersuit and neckseal), was close to 2k$....so the price you have been given seems ok...but again I am not familiar with his armour....

Edited by SorenM

I also hope being 5 foot 4 isn't too short for being a TK lol.

I am 5'5 and new to this tk thing too many people have said that RS Propmaster is the way to go if you want pre fitted armor as you can send them size and measurements. ive also been told that ATA can be trimmed significantly to fit people as small as 5'1

I went with RS Propmaster because i wanted a more authentic suit (hopefully to obtain EIB and centurion status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I am 5'5 and new to this tk thing too many people have said that RS Propmaster is the way to go if you want pre fitted armor as you can send them size and measurements. ive also been told that ATA can be trimmed significantly to fit people as small as 5'1

I went with RS Propmaster because i wanted a more authentic suit (hopefully to obtain EIB and centurion status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too choose RS Props for many of the same reasons.

Best of luck on your journey! :salute:

Hi All,

I'm currently Anakin Revenge of the Sith Pre Armor approved but would love to get either TK or Biker Scout armor now.

Claudio from custom-props made 95% of my Anakin outfit and I know he does excellent work but does anyone know the quality of work on his TK Armor? He said he would sell me a complete set for 1,500.00, including all leather parts too, but I don't know if that's too much $$ or not, or what his quality on that is. Or would going the Biker Scout Armor cheaper?

Please let me know and I thank you in advance. :)

Long live the Empire! :)

You can always go with AP.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk