RS TK Stunt Armor Finally Arrived!

JETC

Just as the title says. These guys are quick. It took them about 2 weeks from when I spoke with Andrea to when it arrived. The armor looks great although the helmet looks really delicate. I know it reflects what the guys used in the original but I am definitely going to make it some adjustments to it and make it sturdier. Looks like there are still some trimming I also need to do on the other parts as well.

Anyways, first time wearing a full TK armor and definitely is hard to move around and see. Not sure if it's the fitting or it just need some getting used to.

post-19496-0-41962300-1382469008_thumb.jpg

post-19496-0-26935300-1382469009_thumb.jpg

post-19496-0-15695900-1382469010_thumb.jpg

Moving in the armor and putting it on takes some getting used to. I think my first 2 or 3 troops people thought C-3PO had put on TK armor because I was walking like a robot. It also used to take me much longer to get in armor and required assistance - I can now do it on my own in about 10-15 minutes. Congrats on your armor

Looks like it fits well. Exciting!  You'll get used to getting suited up and walking around the more you do it. Practice makes perfect!  Just remember to watch out for little kids gathering out of view around your legs.  :duim:

I am excited and in the process of applying to my local garrison and the 501st. I just need to do a bit of fine tuning and I'm set. One of the things I noted was that my bicep armor piece likes to twist and go down a lot. I've seen someone glue a make-shift hook to the bicep armor and hooked them on the elastic strap of the shoulder bell. Are there other methods that come to mind? I don't have a spare abs/pvc to try and remodel to a hook.

Thanks again!