Is this 501st

The armor details are not clearly seen on this picture. But the helmet need to repaint at least. CRL says (for basic approval):

"Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. Six total teeth on the frown are cut out and the frown is tapered at the ends."

The butt plate should be separate from kidney plate.

See HERE more requirements if you want have hero ANH derive costume.

Edited by Ales

Sorry to hear you've already paid for it. What you have there is the absolute bottom line of what is stormtroopers and there will be a lot of work making that suit work for the modern day requirements. 5-10 years ago it might have passed, but not these days.

It is my first costume, and if I become more involved or if it becomes a passion then I will upgrade for a newer and more expensive outfit.

For the price I paid I have the undersuit, boots, e-11 holster, I think it's fair and better than a Rubies

Thank you very much for  comments it is really appreciated.

Sylvain

Well, I've done both; built new kits & had to mod old ones, & while I totally agree, going through the motions of modding an old kit absolutely builds character, it was way smoother to just do it to my own measurements from the ground up. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Um maybe it's just my phone but are the tube stripes black?

Unless your phone and my computer are looking at it from a similar point of view, I'd say that it is not your phone, and the tube stripes are black - and poorly placed to boot.

Would also require new boots. The ones in the picture looks like Caboots, and wont be accepted.

Having modded a costume and build one from the bottom up myself, I clear prefer to build it instead of modding it. Modding takes way more time and effort, than just building a kit.

First suit, like me picked up a suit for a descent price available immediately. I will do the same as far as modifying , but I am also in the market for another more accurate suit of armor. At least I will have another suit for another trooper . Here we have zero troopers. Looks similar to mine. Have fun. How about the hand guards , don't they need to be rubber?