AM Shins

Hawkeye

Unfortunately, it looks like you are right in your assumption.  There's a more pronounced curve on the outside of your shin than the inside.  (Of course, this also means switching your sniper plate....)

The reason this was so much of a problem is because the backs of the shins actually close outward.  (This was a problem with the molds of AM.  It threw a lot of people off.)  That part needs to be modified either with cover strips or whatever so that they close inward again (after the switch).

In the top photo it looks like they are switched. I good test is to put them on the opposite legs and see how they feel. They should feel a little more comfortable if you switch them and walk around a bit. Did you use e6000?

Also, the cover strip doesnt go all the way down over the bottom ridge on the thigh. You can snip that part off and the sniper plate won't catch and pull it like you see in your pics. I had that same problem when I made mine. Since I made the cover strip out of the trimmed thigh piece. It made sense to make the cover strip run the whole length of the thight including the bottom ridge. Once you trim that off, you'll walk quite a bit easier and not feel like you're messing up your thighs.

Your build looks great though! You look better than I do in mine.

Isaac