Looking for TK binder holster

Hey guys, I just bought a pair of TK binders from chosenhitman. Awesome job he did on them but unfortunately they did not come with a holster. I posted up on fl garrison boards but got no answers. Anybody out there make them or know who I could get them from? I'm dying to use them but you really need the holster to hold them while trooping. Thanks for your help!

Hi there I do make them and holsters, if you can give me measurements of yours I will see if it with fit my binder pouch.

Mine can be seen here http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25165-fs-imperial-binders-handcuffs/

If you can let me know length, width and thickness and I can check if theres much difference :D

Bit different to the size I have been making. The entire length  9 inches, across 5 inches, side thickness 1 inch and wall thickness 1/2 inch. Would be a bit hard to make a pouch to suit yours without having the binders in front of me, I couldn't be 100% they would fit. You may be better off finding a leather worker and get them to match one to your binders.

As I say I could have a go but it's not worth you wasting money if it doesn't fit, sorry I couldn't help