E-11blaster has to

You can buy a fully converted Hasbro E-11 from Doopydoos, but it is actually a lot cheaper to just buy and build a Doopydoos resin kit from them.

I understand that you may not feel comfortable with a build, but I'm sure that you could get help from the Garrison members locally, and keep in mind that if you ever try to certify for EIB/Centurion, a Hasbro conversion is no no good.

Good luck!

If you ever put together models when you were a kid, a Doopydoos poses no problem...the cahllange only comes if you want to add a lot of nifty little details.....

So I am looking for a hasbro e11 blaster. Any recommendations on who sells a whole complete kit. I am not very handy on a build my own.

Thanks

If you ever put together models when you were a kid, a Doopydoos poses no problem...the cahllange only comes if you want to add a lot of nifty little details.....

If you are very afraid of doing it, just put it together(really easy) and just paint it black it's probably good enough and not do the changes SorenM did but check out his build it turned out really good!

So I bought the doopy doo kit but they don't have an actual blaster, bor does amazon, hasbro.com, Walmart or toysrus. Where can I get one??

Ebay.co.uk or ebay.com...thats where I got mine,...

• 8 months later...

So I bought the doopy doo kit but they don't have an actual blaster, bor does amazon, hasbro.com, Walmart or toysrus. Where can I get one??

yes unfortunately the only real store that sells them is @ Disney in person. I found them at both Hollywood Studios and at the Boardwalk ($24.95 in person)

however, if you cannot make it to Orlando, then the next best thing is ebay/amazon and they are roughly between $40-$50. Be careful with shipping. you can usually find them with free shipping.