So my DLT19 Mk 3 arrived

Just took delivery of this beauty from Doopy Doos today. Fantastic to deal with, very prompt delivery & wow I love this BFG already!

Piccies may not be the best...its a lot of gun to fit in. I have no prior experience with the MK1 or 2 so not sure of the differences yet.

Do I weather it? Like it the way it is but I know it'll look beeter with a bit of weathering, question is how much?

The obligatory brown box opening :duim:

001_zps7613bed7.jpg

002_zps3ccb5211.jpg

004_zpsd9017f53.jpg

005_zps62b785c0.jpg

006_zps8cc8d4dd.jpg

007_zps45a73e17.jpg

008_zps4671ac61.jpg

Holy cow!...on one hand I am glad that you uploaded these photos...on the other my impatience in going home and unpack the one I received last week has just increased tenfold....:-)

it is a piece of pure beauty!...

Definitely looks like they made some good improvements. :duim:

If you want to compare it with the Mk2 there are some nice comparison photos between a DD Mk2 vs Hyperfirm MG34 here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15891-hyperfirm-vs-doopydoo-mg-34dlt-19/

How much with shipping?

It is currently £140+£16 shipping, however I had an email from Casey at Doopydoos recently to let me know that when the Mk3 is officially released it'll be 160+£16 shipping & if anyone wants a Mk3 now to get in touch with them asap before the price goes up.

Got mine today, the buttstock was broken clean off but i just fixed it with some two part epoxy and it looks like new!

Really nice details and weight, the only problem is that the T-tracks are wrong.

bad luck..but good thing that you could fix it:-)...

Yeah it is really nice..and if you could come up with an idea how to put in sound and lights...it will be perfect!...:-)...

bad luck..but good thing that you could fix it:-)...

Yeah it is really nice..and if you could come up with an idea how to put in sound and lights...it will be perfect!...:-)...

Good thing it is hollow but the problem is that it's hard to get stuff into it unless you try and push them in from the front of the barrel.

Definitely a beautiful piece!  That is enough to make me consider one.  Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your stupid smile!

I personally believe that it does need some slight weathering though.  I've never been around a weapon (unless it was BRAND NEW) that doesn't show at least some minor wear and tear.

Definitely a beautiful piece!  That is enough to make me consider one.  Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your stupid smile!

I personally believe that it does need some slight weathering though.  I've never been around a weapon (unless it was BRAND NEW) that doesn't show at least some minor wear and tear.

Yeah, i will most def weather mine or atleast put paint the stock the right color.

• 5 months later...

That is a piece of art... I want one.

Whats the place to order this from? Weblink?
Help a fellow Trooper out!

It is currently £140+£16 shipping, however I had an email from Casey at Doopydoos recently to let me know that when the Mk3 is officially released it'll be 160+£16 shipping & if anyone wants a Mk3 now to get in touch with them asap before the price goes up.