Way's of preventing the dreaded Armor bite?

I just wanted to reach out to the community and see how other folks have addressed armor bite's?  I keep getting bit on my upper inner thigh, The code piece and the top inner part of the thigh armor will occasionally come together and grab a piece of skin. I've been adjusting the thighs in/out trying to find a happy medium.   Besides making armor adjustments to fix, does anyone have other suggestions?  Can adjusting the return edge help with this?  So far this seems to be the only problem area for me. Feel free to post with your favorite "armor bite" area and how you fixed it (or not fixed it). 

Most guys would pay money to get bit on their upper thigh :laugh1:  .Armor bites are just invitations to stories. They are medals to be worn proudly!!!! "You got that doing what?" "Well let me tell you!!!"

I would presume trimming in the affected area may help. I am one of the lucky ones, still to experience and armor bite, or a top of the thigh bite :laugh1: