Biceps. Return Edge.

I have taken off the return edge on the bottoms of my biceps, and on the top part on the outer piece.  I've read that there should be some return edge on the inner piece, where the armpit curve is.  I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to leave that there.

Thank You Ron. I gave the bottom no return edge. The top a little return edge. What is your build? Mine is AP. It will leave a ridge on both sides, thats normal, just use a cover strip to cover it.

Brenton

I'm also on my AP build and , though I have looked at a number of pics, the answer isn't as clear as I would have thought.  I've ended up leaving a little return edge both in and out.  On the AP, the outer inferior bicep mold doesn't allow for much return.  There just isn't much plastic there.

Anyhow, I moved on.  I am worried that my biceps are too snug though.  I'm even more worried about my 9 year old's fit.

Edited by longboard8

Thank You Ron. I gave the bottom no return edge. The top a little return edge. What is your build? Mine is AP. It will leave a ridge on both sides, thats normal, just use a cover strip to cover it.

Brenton

I'm doing New NE, which closely follows the RS build guidelines, but is designed for larger troopers, so there will be quite a bit I need to cut away to fit to my frame.

• Like 1