Replacement Helmet Ears

So I purchased one of the NE Tupperware TK kits with Helmet, Everything is finished but the ears on the Helmet fell short of expectations, So I'm looking for a set of stunt ears that are of the correct length to finish my bucket.  Does anyone know where I find a new set?

Thanks!

A big thumbs up to Ward @ Tupperware TK for correcting the issue with the ears by sending everyone a new set for free.  For anyone considering buying one of Tupperware's TK kits,  I would say that the kit is one of the best kits out there.  These guys stand behind there product and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. 

Thanks, Brett

Just received this email today..  

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello FULL Kit buyers!

I wanted to let each of you know that I appreciate not only your business, but your patience.
The newly sculpted, longer, hot-off-the-presses replacement helmet comm covers have shipped out to each of you. You should be receiving them in the next few days, and they will now be featured in future runs of the NE Full kit with helmet.

I hope they are what you want and need to make your helmet the best it can be and remove any frustration you were feeling.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION ON FISD and with any other friends who may have been interested in ordering but hesitant because of the shorter comm covers.
We work hard to make sure you have not only the best armor out there for your money, but the best support as well.
We listen to your feedback - it doesn't just get lost in the black hole of email.
Thank you again, everyone.

~ TupperwareTK / Ward

Mine showed up in the mail the day of getting the email notification from TupperwareTK.  I'm happy to report that the helmet is finally completed, I'll try to post some pics over the weekend. The ears are definitely long enough now, A little wonky and I had some trouble fitting because the cutt of the helmet was based on the old ear design so it took a bit of work. In other words the cutt/riveted part of the helmet that is normally hidden by the ears was based on the old ear curve, so I spent a bunch of time trying to position the new ears just right to cover everything while still maintaining the correct angle per reference photos. Now just waiting on boots..