ABS Glue versus E-6000

I'm getting ready to start my first built.  Tonight I was reading up on snap plates (using ABS vs Nylon).  I've decided to go with the ABS snap plates.  While studying this subject, some people say they use ABS Glue, and others have said they use E-6000.  

I would like the forums opinion on the pros and cons of both.  So, what do you guys think?

And a quick follow up question...  Where do you get ABS Glue?  Would I be more likely to find that at hardware store, or at an arts and crafts supply store?  Just curious.

Thanks for your help.  Much Appreciated!

~Tim

Lowes or ace hardware, look in both plumbing and electrical conduit sections, be sure its not pvc glue. Id suggest use e6 for your whole build since its your first, and you can always move the snap plates so the armor fits your body better

I bought E6000 at Wal Mart. 

I was raised up in the cone community, where everyone uses CA glue and accelerant. It is great and solid... but it is solid. One you glue it, it is there permanently. I'll never understand why people would use ABS cement when CA + accelerant is faster and just as solid.

With the glossy TK, and the way that it is made (don't have to go seamless, prime and paint everything), E6000 is the way to go. The only area that I CA'd on mine is the front of my shins, since they take a lot of abuse when i open the back of it over my calves. 

And like others have said, it is far better to be able to move your snap plates around, at least until you can confirm where you want them to be. Also, if you drip any extra on the ABS, or if the E6000 seeps from under a cover strip, you can just rub it off with a fingernail. CA glue? You're screwed.