The best body suit?

I use a two piece setup, a men's long sleeve tee and don't laugh but womens leggings, works a treat. I know others use compression clothing and full piece suits. Two piece allows you to undo the cod straps and arrange yourself for toilet breaks LOL.

I use two pieces of underarmor that I've had around the house for years.Ā  My top has a high neck that I tuck my neck material into.Ā  If/when I end up buying a new set, I will probably go East Bay for the price.

The cold weather one has the mock neck, the evapor has the crew neck. I have the mock but I don't notice any difference in material. They say you have to be running or working to generate the heat and the cold gear just holds it in better.

• 2 months later...

I just trooped the Oakland Children's Parade- 49 degrees with a considerably lower wind chill at times. I know that's not very low for many troopers, but it was my coldest troop yet. I ended up wearing two layers of pants and three layers on top, and I still felt the wind. What do troopers do in really cold weather?

It hasn't been mentioned but Eastbay changed their bottoms. It now has unsightly gray stitching from top to bottom and an annoying band at the top full of logos. It seems better made (I own both the version 1 and 2) but would be difficult to fully blacken the stitching. I'm using it currently as my 2nd layer for cold weather troops. I too am interested in what other troopers are doing for really cold weather.

I have a good experience with the following...

Ā 

Undersuit:

Ā 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003554EU4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ā 

I would also recommend silk for the cold troops... (Thin | Warm)

Ā 

http://www.rei.com/product/802210/rei-silk-long-sleeve-crew-shirt-mens

Ā 

http://www.rei.com/product/802213/rei-silk-long-underwear-bottoms-mens-tall

Ā 

Had a cold weather troop yesterday and survived. :)

.stay clear of Jedi-Robe..it is overpriced and not very good quality.....

Ā 

If you would like me to, I can hook you up with some Danish Army issue, that I myself use, at a much better price and quality.....

.stay clear of Jedi-Robe..it is overpriced and not very good quality.....

Ā 

If you would like me to, I can hook you up with some Danish Army issue, that I myself use, at a much better price and quality.....

Ā 

Do that offer extend to Swedes as well? :D