Traveling in March

mattastic13

Tokyo is a blast man! Bummer ill be there in early April or I would meet up with you. GO to Ginza, and if you are a partyier then Rupungi. Sights check out the Palace and the Tower, and just taking in the city is cool as well. The Train is easy to ride, so getting around isnt all that bad. You can do pretty well on English, the signage and stuff is all marked.

Singapore zoo, make sure you get a day and night ticket, A: It's cheaper and B: You need to do both as its different parts of the zoo and the night shows are good, sitting and eating your grub while Orang-utans climb down and wander around you is a little strange, must be like living with Wookies lol. Also Orcahard street its the main shopping area, just worth a visit to see 44 malls in a row. Be sure to eat in the food halls too, try Roti Prata (like pancakes with a choice of fillings)

Tokyo will just blow you away, so much to do :), English will be fine (lucky for me my girl friend lived out there and i speak quite good Japanese now, well enough to get bye and a little goes a long way there :) )

http://forum.whitearmor.net/style_images/F...icons/icon1.gif I've never been to Japan but what I have heard is that the scenery is beautiful plus there some great restaurants. The sushi in Japan is different from here it's more like sashimi. May the force be with you in Asia. http://forum.whitearmor.net/style_images/F...icons/icon1.gif

We're going to the UAE next week... will be there through most of March.

I have a friend who lives there now that we will see who lived in Asia / China for the last 3 years.

I will message her and ask for ideas... then post them here for ya.

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...