AP Stunt Eyes and Teeth

I don't think anyone is following my build so I thought I would just ask this here.

What does the FISD community think about my eyes and teeth?  Am I done filing?!  8^)   Or do I need to file them down some more?   8^/

6UANRne.jpg

Ffg4tZc.jpg

WHf43YR.jpg

It looks to me that a little more can be taken out of the eyes. The last pic along the outer edge shows where the darker shadow meets white. Trim there and along the tops. Teeth look like a little more meat could be removed especially at the bottom

I took more of the teeth and of the eyes. Make a frontal picture with flash. It should show you how much to take of for a good look. And holding the lense behind the eyes is a good help aswell.

My 2ct

Btw there should nearly no "return edge" on the teeth. than the holes are square and it looks right.

I know you dont want to remove too much but the cutouts will be square and quiet big.

From pic 216 you can see my ap lid if you like.

-------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I'd recommend going a little farther on the teeth.  You don't want to see any lip along the edges.  I highlighted in red over some of the white I think you can get rid of.  (It's harder to mark the other gaps, but use this as a guide and make the others look like this too.)

Ln0Iwg7.jpg

Remember, the helmet is supposed to look like it curves in (towards the face), and not back out (towards the other teeth).

If you are unsure, keep coming back to us!  It's what we're here for!  :)

Yes at least half of the flashing should go. I know you like the 3d effekt and all that but trust us if you take nearly all off you ll love the bucket even more. Checked my pics?

Just checked yours out.  Nice job!  Looks great on you, fits you well.  Since you have an AP also that helps me out just to look yours over.  Tell me, did you have a problem with your bells not quite fitting over the biceps making the bottom of the bells stick out a bit?   I am considering heat shaping them but am hesitant as I could destroy them.

Do you have big arms?Usually you get them in nicely and keep em close to the bells with the black rubberband.

No, I am 5'10" 140 lbs. Did you sand away all of the return edge on your bells? I left about 1/8 - 1/4 of an inch.

Here's my ATA helmet's teeth:

NuzDMgV.jpg

It's been suggested that my two largest spaces should be less rounded at the bottom, but I'm thinking it starts coming down to personal preference at this point.

If anyone on this thread sees an issue with my teeth, I'd love input as well. :)

Really? When I run my pinky finger into the four larger openings, it feels smooth. Can you be specific about which areas you think need more? Perhaps draw lines on those areas? I value the input...thanks !

I think it looks great.  you're not seeing any lip around the edge, so once that gets painted, it'll look like a thick piece of armor.  Sven may be referring to the eye, where there's a small lip around the edge of the cut, it seems.  But I think the teeth look great.

To see what i mean check in my photobucket pic 341. there my lid looks like yours, and i liked it at that state.

But then check pic 320 and you can see that i cuttet out a good chunk more and it looks more like it should.

To see what i mean check in my photobucket pic 341. there my lid looks like yours, and i liked it at that state.

But then check pic 320 and you can see that i cuttet out a good chunk more and it looks more like it should.

Can you send me the links?  I do not see identifying numbers for the images on photobucket.