Ales ANH Stunt ATA helmet assembly

Ales

Not a secret. Firstly I cut out the "pencil" line on the stencil background. Then I cut out about one fourth of background and put it in the right place, so I have a possibility to correct the stencil position. Then I just pressed the stencil part that was without background and fix it. Then carefully detach the second quarter of background and press stencil again. The same third and forth time. So I've got almost the right position without big folding lines. There was two places the stencil was not fit tightly. See the images how I eliminate this.

46590_original.jpg

45065_original.jpg

45870_original.jpg

Very nice work, well done

Thanks Glen.

And now question again. The ear rank bar - where and how much stripes? Of course my goal is centurion level, and the CRL says: "Ear bars shall have only one or two bumps painted in black (rank stripes)". So here is the field for search...

From what I have seen most stick with the one rank bar on the last bump (back of ear) on each ear. I personally have done this on my buckets. There is a thread about ear rank bars here

From what I have seen most stick with the one rank bar on the last bump (back of ear) on each ear. I personally have done this on my buckets. There is a thread about ear rank bars here

Let it be the one stripe on each ears. Less paint :)

Mic tips installing. The left one I drilled promptly, but the right mic tip hole I drilled three times :)

Any way all the extra holes are covered by wide washer from the inside and the mic tip base by the outside.

48171_original.jpg

48484_original.jpg

48821_original.jpg

48972_original.jpg

Edited by Ales

As long as it is black it does not matter, I used flyscreen mesh for the hardware shop, it comes in plastic or metal, I prefer the metal as you can curve it so it sits nicely on the teeth

As long as it is black it does not matter, I used flyscreen mesh for the hardware shop, it comes in plastic or metal, I prefer the metal as you can curve it so it sits nicely on the teeth

Bingo!!! Thanks for the idea!

I have bought a patch for the flyscreen mesh, which is about 12cm*10cm dimensions. It fits very well. It was gray color and I just paint it with black matte acrylic paint. First fit with double side tape, later I will just glue on the mesh to the helmet for better durability:

50744_original.jpg

51189_original.jpg

51391_original.jpg

Also cut the ears bolts to normal length.

51700_original.jpg

Edited by Ales