Show your Star Wars Tattoo

SorenM

Thank you!

I cannot wait to finish it ^_^

U are welcome...:).. And I totally follow you..I cannot wait till my ToD ends in July so that the work on my TK can commence......

Do you have other pics of the ones you have, I mean close up s?

U are welcome... :).. And I totally follow you..I cannot wait till my ToD ends in July so that the work on my TK can commence......

Do you have other pics of the ones you have, I mean close up s?

No way, thats awesome ^_^

I will be sure to follow your build. I made my final payment for my AP kit this week, it should ship out soon.... I am beyond excited.

What you see is what I have, as of right now. I'll get additional pictures next Friday after I add artoo to my arm.

Redforce, wow... thats all I can say. <3

No way, thats awesome ^_^

I will be sure to follow your build. I made my final payment for my AP kit this week, it should ship out soon.... I am beyond excited.

What you see is what I have, as of right now. I'll get additional pictures next Friday after I add artoo to my arm.

Redforce, wow... thats all I can say. <3

hey..I was referring to having a TK (myself) inked on the other side of my back....:)..not building a TK...I had mine greenlighted in september.....sorry that it was unclear. The TK work will be needlework ;)....well looking forward to pics of artoo then... ;)

hey..I was referring to having a TK (myself) inked on the other side of my back.... :)..not building a TK...I had mine greenlighted in september.....sorry that it was unclear. The TK work will be needlework ;)....well looking forward to pics of artoo then... ;)

Hahaha. I was thinking that comment was misplaced and not pertinent  to our converstaion HAHAH

I am looking forward to seeing your ink work completed. LOL

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2014 at 11:32 PM, zoekoner said:

----- also this one but her arm and the angle make it look like 3CPO has a skinny leg its not i promise

Nice one :)

• 1 month later...

That is a great idea, it is actually what I started out with as what I wanted, but then my wife said to me.." If you are gonna do it, why don't you go big!, and chose one of your favourite characters...so I gave it a thought and this was the result...

This is the initial idea....

HCZs3P4.jpg

I love it!!! this is a great idea!!

This is my most recent tattoo. It is me in my TK armor from a photo our county newspaper took of me at a local con. I have several others that I'll post when I get a chance to take some shots of them. :jc_doublethumbup: I added the Legion logo and my TK number to the design and picked the background color. I also plan on getting the EIB and Centurion badges right underneath in the open area by my ankle.

598270D1-3C2A-4500-B5CA-15CBFC2501B2_zps5wcj0znf.thumb.webp.c26315263ba509c145351af0ad999a92.webp

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated

And here's the rest! The Aurebesh on my arm cog needs to be done again, it fades a lot.......Vader, Yoda and Han and Chewie were all done about 5 years ago. Sorry for the bad lighting, it makes them look faded but they aren't.  :smiley-sw013:

59B52C95-C9D8-462C-B550-1B19B96F07A8_zpsfr0clolo.thumb.webp.fd9017f4cf6416b7f8b468cd00fb859b.webp

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated

• 1 month later...

Here is my newest:

IMG_20140802_123034_zpsyimycufz.thumb.webp.45f9fcff8e90a359d892321b635309b6.webp

The picture doesn't do the actual tat justice.  I got it in May 2013, and in September I will be getting the background completed.  I am planning on getting a dark blue star field with Mustafar and Hoth visible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2014 at 8:21 AM, Zixx said:

This is my most recent tattoo. It is me in my TK armor from a photo our county newspaper took of me at a local con. I have several others that I'll post when I get a chance to take some shots of them. :jc_doublethumbup: I added the Legion logo and my TK number to the design and picked the background color. I also plan on getting the EIB and Centurion badges right underneath in the open area by my ankle.

Absolutely a brilliat piece of ink thumbs up! :-)