Veedox neckseal

In search for a new neckseal, Troopermaster recomended that I buy the one made by Veedox, so I did.

It arrived today, and I must say that it is a piece art, and superb craftmanship. Friendly service, custom made, fast shipping, and the price was good ( actually the same as I paid for an impulsive buy......which turned out to be horrible, ill fitting, poor quality..( be patient Soren....))...

The authenticity is top notch, the materials are comfy and nice looking and really a pleassure to wear.

The ribbed part is made from a soft rubber like material, and the rest is satin I believe, which also lines the ribbed part, so that the rubber is not in direct contact with the skin. The cool thing is that the cloth around the ribbed part covers the entire upper front and back of the body, and is secured around the waist with broad elastic bands.

J7rSL6d.jpg

jdDSG5x.jpg

I can only give the product and customer service my highest recommendations and praise....

I am SO happy with this purchase, and cannot wait till I can put it to use:-)

Edited by SorenM

Yeah it is, and I find that a real plus, as there will be no problem with the neckseal cloth moving around, as it fits snugly to the body and is held in place by elastic bands...:-)...

• 2 years later...