Ordered Armor. Need Body Suit!

Hey guys,

I ordered my AP armor/helmet kit Untrimmed from Mark about 2 weeks ago, in the mean time I am collecting all the accessories I need.

"BTW, Mark is such a great guy and has helped me alot through the search for a great suit. I suggest ordering from him, REALLY GREAT SERVICE - 10 out of 10 for you new Troopers"

- Ordered Doopy Doo Full Built Kit

- Ordering Belt and Blaster Holster from Trooperbay

- Ordered some Chelsea Boots, yes they are accurate.

- Made myself a neck seal, will purchase one later this year thats better 

- Got Some rubber latex chemical black gloves

LATER THIS YEAR

I wil purchase a mic and hand guards.

But the one thing Im missing is my bodysuit, I have researched many places and found Nerosport wet suits really cheap. Also looked into Eastbay and Under Armor. Also lycra suits from halloween stores. Just looking for some really cheap under body material.

Would Starter brand from Walmart or Champion brand from Target work?

Give me your input on my list and where I can find a great Body suit.

Thanks

Brenton

LOL whats up with you and Danish Army? is that where you got your boots right? :D

I work there, like I told you..;-)..21 years and counting..and yes that is where I got my boots as well.:-)

Eastbay evapor or whatever its called. There's 2 top versions, a regular crew style and one with a turtle neck type deal. I got the latter so I don't have to wear a neck seal on troops. Also, order a size up on the pants.

Also I have the starter top from Walmart, I like it, its comfortable, but they don't sell the pants.

Edited by DizzyStormtrooper

eastbay -----------

There's the shirt and pants to get from Eastbay.com .  You get both for $30 and free shipping.  An excellent deal and the clothes are comfortable.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed