Left

9fcm.jpg

Right

7ir2.jpg

Detail Left

xlvv.jpg

Detail Right

m2zs.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ab Details

3fmb.jpg

Action Shot

pmoa.jpg

Cod & Butt Plate Attachment

45f3.jpg

Interior Strapping

smou.jpg

Helmet Front

wcoa.jpg

Helmet Left

v5w1.jpg

Helmet Right

ti4g.jpg

Helmet Back

xp93.jpg

Helmet Mic Tips

xv62.jpg

j1mz.jpg

Helmet Lens Color

tcwv.jpg

Blaster Left

9x5y.jpg

Blaster Right

j792.jpg

Neckseal

9435.jpg

Thermal Det

t714.jpg

Holster Attachment

kobq.jpg

Edited by Stinger

Damn!!!! You pretty much hit every nail on the head. OUTSTANDING helmet build. It show the time and effort you put into getting that right. Did the T tracks on your blaster come with it?? I like them. If I was to make ANY kind of comment, it would be on your side with the 6 split rivets. IT looks like you left a little extra material on your ab plate side to the point the ab and kidney over lap. The armor fits you so well that you could probably shave a touch off the ab plate and make that seam line up perfectly. I believe the split rivets should be about 10MM in from the seam.

scuff up those boots for Centurion. I hope no one has an issue with your scope. It looks like either an M38 A2 or an M 47; neither of which was actually used. Although this is a minor technicality, the entire package of your armor is outstanding!!!!!!!

This is a nice clearable EIB application.

If you progress further, you will need to attend to your kidney plate overlaps and side rivet placements.

It's a shame that you have also fitted your holster to your canvas belt too far round to the back.

EIB approved.

Damn!!!! You pretty much hit every nail on the head. OUTSTANDING helmet build. It show the time and effort you put into getting that right. Did the T tracks on your blaster come with it?? I like them. If I was to make ANY kind of comment, it would be on your side with the 6 split rivets. IT looks like you left a little extra material on your ab plate side to the point the ab and kidney over lap. The armor fits you so well that you could probably shave a touch off the ab plate and make that seam line up perfectly. I believe the split rivets should be about 10MM in from the seam.

scuff up those boots for Centurion. I hope no one has an issue with your scope. It looks like either an M38 A2 or an M 47; neither of which was actually used. Although this is a minor technicality, the entire package of your armor is outstanding!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Steve!

The T-Tracks on my blaster didn't come with the kit. There were resin type T-Tracks in the kit, but they were impossible to bend for me, so I ordered a set of Marv's T-Tracks here in the forums. They are outstanding and can be bent easily in boiling water.

You're right with the seam line of the kidney - I do have a few pounds too much around my waiste, so I decided to leave the belly a little more space ;) But I guess I'll have to change thay anyways if I want to go for Centurion...

The Scope is actually an M-77G scope since I wasn't able to get my hands on a real M-38 ;) I also have a resin M-38 which was in the kit, but the M-77 is looking pretty nice compared to the fake one. However, I did them interchangeable, so I won't have a problem if I need to put on the M-38.

If you progress further, you will need to attend to your kidney plate overlaps and side rivet placements.

It's a shame that you have also fitted your holster to your canvas belt too far round to the back.

EIB approved.

Thank you for your nice words, Phil!

As described above, I did the overlap on purpose, but I will change that before going further ;)

The holster is the real problem I'm afraid... As you can see in the phothgraph, the black marks were already there to show where the holster should be attached - when I build my armour, I wasn't aware of the fact that the holster would be that far on the back.

However, the main problem is ordering and building a new canvas belt, since I don't think I can get the squares above the rivets off without damaging the belt piece, so I'd have to order also a new plastic belt piece. Bad situation, but I'll work on that.

Thanks to all of you guys for your congrats and tips on my armour. I'm sure I'll make it to Centurion some day with your help ;)

Regards,

Marcus

EIB approved.

Hey guys,

Since I checked out the image in the photo reference topic, I found this diagram: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/2469-anhholsterplacement01/

Now I'm wondering, I fitted my holster as it was marked from RS with two black dots, and now it seems to be wrong. Is the diagram fitting the correct one? If I'm gonna correct that mistake, I'll only have one shot, so I'd like to ask you first.

Cheers,

Marcus

Mhhm actually i dont see why you should redo your belt?

Just take off the holster and reposition it.

Should have used chicagoscrews anyway so its just off and on.

The holes will be gone very quick. Canvas is a forgiving material.

Thank you guys!

They re marked, but you cant follow it blindely.
Sometimes the overall appearance is just not right even if you use the marked position.
Should be an easy fix!
;)

Yeah, found that out too late sadly ;)

Mhhm actually i dont see why you should redo your belt?
Just take off the holster and reposition it.
Should have used chicagoscrews anyway so its just off and on.
The holes will be gone very quick. Canvas is a forgiving material.

Really? Didn't think that the holes would ever disappear... well, I wanted to try it anyways and, in the worst case, sewing a new belt myself. Thanks for the info!

Did you use e6000 for the rivetcovers on the belt?

I didn't use any e6000 on my armour actually, it's just Loctite 454. It's fast-drying and holds it together like hell, unfortunately that's also a curse if you have to redo something ;)

Special thanks to Darman - it's your neckseal ;)