Padding my forearms

Hi Guys,

I've a question, can someone help me out padding my forearms (skinny forearms I have), saw that there was also a topic of it in 2008 but the pictures are away and/but maybe

in the years theres a new way to padding forearms.. so please, anyone?

Thanks!

I can tell you what i did,  First i tried 1 inch 1/2 thick pad velcro in but it kept coming off the velcro so i just went with a thicker pad about the length of my forearm and havn't had a problem since.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to chime in on this conversation...I too have skinny forearms.  Instead of adding foam to the actual armor, I use sweat wrist bands.  I bought a pair of at "them Sports Authority" and the work very well!!.  They also help in preventing armor bites.  The sweat wrist bands need to be worn under the black compression shirt of course.

I hope this helps out.

I'd like to chime in on this conversation...I too have skinny forearms. Instead of adding foam to the actual armor, I use sweat wrist bands. I bought a pair of at "them Sports Authority" and the work very well!!. They also help in preventing armor bites. The sweat wrist bands need to be worn under the black compression shirt of course.

I hope this helps out.

Interesting solution. Might have to try that.