@maxsteele and Palpatine1977...you are right, it s a big place...:-)

I am sure these are the ones:.....

http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Mens-Amsterdam-Ankle-Black/dp/B002LZT9IG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376627134&sr=8-2&keywords=chelsea+boots

They are the second hit when you search for Chelsea boots on amazon....:-)..

(And for those of you that are unaware, a Chelsea boot is a specific type of boot, signified by the elastic band on either side of the boot, much like Jodphur boots, which are similar, but normally does not have the elastic band, but rather a strap and buckle)......

Edited by SorenM

Got the loake.

3ktrcWT.jpg

fSMe4p1.jpg

HQh6EID.jpg

Faaaantastic boots!....good luck on the paint job!....

Have you tried them on? I think wearing them for a while before starting the painting would be wise:-).....

Faaaantastic boots!....good luck on the paint job!....

Have you tried them on? I think wearing them for a while before starting the painting would be wise:-).....

I did walk with them for 30 minutes and the right shoe fits like a glove but the left one shaved my little toe, i guess i need to wear them more...

I did walk with them for 30 minutes and the right shoe fits like a glove but the left one shaved my little toe, i guess i need to wear them more...

Yup, do that, but put on some compeed bandaid......or follow one of the suggestions I gave you...