Armor yellowing quantified

Stumbled upon this infographic the other day, comparing ABS yellowing to another plastic:

-----------

The graph measures yellowing of the plastics over time. It is measured in Delta-B, which you can see for yourself by tinkering with the the color white in Photoshop or similar graphics program by messing with the "B" slider in LAB color mode. A five percent increase is barely noticeable, a ten percent increase definitely so. 

I found it interesting (and disturbing) how quickly the armor yellows when exposed to sunlight (or any other UV source). It takes less than 500 hours of exposure to hit ten percent. 

I was wondering how this information jibes with your own personal experiences? 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I don't have 500 hours in the suit yet, but as far as I can tell, my ABS AP is whiter than a fresh snowfall.

I did see a HIPS suit that was 16 years old yesterday, and it definitely had a little tint of yellowing and a rough texture to it. Not nearly as bad as I would expect, though. I've seen newer (but old) suits with significant blotches, not consistent across the suits.