Space City Con Houston TX 2013 pic heavy

Ditch

Great first troop, Carl! Glad to meet ya in person. Thanks for the pics.  :dancing-trooper:

Had a great time meeting you and alot of Star Garrison personnel. Hopefully we will get to troop again in the future.

The question is: Who's got the better legs?!?

LOL!

Great trooping with you Carl!!

And thanks for posting up the pics! I'll have to let my wife know that yet again she's got pictures of herself on the FISD. HA!

We had a blast!

Y'all coming to Alamo City ComiCon in October?

LaterDays!

- Berban

The question is: Who's got the better legs?!?

LOL!

Great trooping with you Carl!!

And thanks for posting up the pics! I'll have to let my wife know that yet again she's got pictures of herself on the FISD. HA!

We had a blast!

Y'all coming to Alamo City ComiCon in October?

LaterDays!

- Berban

Hmmm? End of October might be doable. Fan Days is the beginning of October in Dallas. I'll be in touch.

That is one crazy con event! :D Looks like fun, everyone looking fantastic... :D

You're missing a panel out of the Death Star! ... but hope you and the fans liked it!

That is one crazy con event! :D Looks like fun, everyone looking fantastic... :D

You're missing a panel out of the Death Star! ... but hope you and the fans liked it!

It sure was. The best part was having the Skull Garrison from Mexico come up and troop with us. Jorge's Gamorrean Guard was awesome, as well as their prototype Skull Trooper.

DSCN1038_zpsa2cd51d0.jpg