How many of us are there?

Well done Todd. That turned out great. They say you shouldn't polish a turd but you did it well. :laugh1:

With less turd-dust than expected in the basement :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Keep meaning to apply for Cent myself,...maybe when I lose a bit of Xmas weight I gained,..can't get my thigh's as high as I'd like because of my fat butt!!Need to redo my lower ab buttons too...the belt has worn the paint away!

IMG_494284305920481_zpsd85850cd.jpg

There have been two CfO ROTJ troopers in the Spanish Garrison for a bit longer than that. :D 

In fact, we're talking about the exact same suits of armour; Carol's and mine.
I moved back to Germany recently though and had to offload quite a bit of costuming stuff, arriving with a single set of armour in kit form.
My CfO stayed in Spain. Manuel (the chap in the photos) bought it from me. I have to say though, he looks better in it than I ever did. He's got a better ROTJ build.

On a side note, the pictures in the new "Star Wars Costumes" book have confirmed just how good the CfO kit is. You never get to see the parts that well in the film but, looking at the photos in the book, and knowing what the CfO parts look like close-up, it's clear that this is a direct unadulterated cast. Straight off the real thing, no messing about.
I wasn't far off with my weathering either!  :D 

20150106_110555.jpg

• Like 2

There have been two CfO ROTJ troopers in the Spanish Garrison for a bit longer than that. :D

In fact, we're talking about the exact same suits of armour; Carol's and mine.

I moved back to Germany recently though and had to offload quite a bit of costuming stuff, arriving with a single set of armour in kit form.

My CfO stayed in Spain. Manuel (the chap in the photos) bought it from me. I have to say though, he looks better in it than I ever did. He's got a better ROTJ build.

:salute: Rich !!!! How long without you in Spain!!!!

And yes.... Manuel fits better in your armor than you :laugh1::smiley-sw013:

Yes... I've not explained as well as I wanted..... You and me are ROTJ since three (or more years in your case) but you have never trooped with me as ROTJ........ :blush:

Nice to read you again :icon_bow:

Edited by tigresa

• 1 month later...

Just found out, that according to our spiffy new members database..there are 31 of us cleared in the Legion!

a whole... um... 31...

0.o

Interestingly there's at least 2 new ROTJ build threads in the UKG, That'll double our numbers haha.

• 1 month later...

Very slow to respond on my part.  I'm still a ROTJ trooper.  First ROTJ Centurion ever to be approved (in 2012). 

Edited by Nassik

How many of us are planning on attending Celebration Europe? It would be nice to try and get a group shot of ROTJ TKs...

Will certainly be there, though not sure what armour I'm taking. If I knew there was a definite meetup, would be well up for it.

I'm in a similar situation. With so many of us going from my home garrison,we are looking into the different ways of getting there. And that will be afactor into which cossie I bring with. It would be great to see a squad of ROTJ melty heads! I've only seen pics of two trooping together...

I'm going.. not cleared yet though, but will be by then.

my armour, boots, neck seal, holster have been given the OK just waiting on my blaster.

Not sure if I fancy trooping it though. I'm only there for one day and you do tend to miss a lot of stuff when armoured up.