Armor kits for the shorter person!

Hello! I am 5'6", 145 lbs. and am having trouble finding the right kit for me. I'm looking to start a discussion on the options available for the shorter person, including where I can be them, and potential wait times. Thank you very much for any help you have for me!

You can check here for information on the different kits. 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

As for the wait times you will have to contact the different manufacturers. The wait times can be many months to as little as a few weeks. As for the armor for a shorter person, most will work but you will just have to size them to fit. You will probably just want to avoid the kits easier for larger troopers to modify but even those can be trimmed down. There are a lot of helpful build threads  you can look at to see smaller people trimming the armor to fit them tighter. Pandatroopers's comes to mind, but there are many others.

Well, Mark Hamill could do it with a standard set, and he was only 5'7... Any kit should fit you the same, I mean there are kits made to fit big people, but they aren't enlarged, they only have larger shims (although I think RT mod is actually a tad larger) so you would just have to get any kit and trim it to your size.. Alternatively be a Jawa :P

I'm 5'7" and have built and worn both ATA and Ap kits. No modifications done to the lengths of the limbs in any way. I once had an FX kit and that was the only one in which major mods were needed to fit right.