JTKenobi's AP

Hi All,

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone here for all the great advice over the past several months. I don't think I could have done this without Dave's videos, Troopermaster's advice, Bigturc's photos, as well as all the other great tips that you all gave me. I think my first 30 posts were just questions. Haha. I hope I can be of help to others down the road!

I have some minor things to do like paint the screws securing the ammo pouch by the knee as well as some mods to the bucket and hand-plates, but I am basically ready to troop!

So, without further ado, here is my completed armor. I will be taking better photos eventually but this is what we came up with for now....

Pzw9cst.jpg

5wfVi3b.jpg

XPe6SVw.jpg

872x0aE.jpg

Thanks again everyone!

John!

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

looks great.... i only hope i look as good in my AP....

DUN DUN DUUUUN FIRST QUESTION!!!!!!!!

where exactly did you cut to on you inner bicept on the bottom..... my peices arent marked and same question for the chest piece

My compliments to you John!!

Now, get that Elite status before me .. it'll kick me to send some pix to get it approved myself!

Hey Guys. Thanks so much for the compliments. So you can't tell that I am sucking in my belly? Great! (I am):P

Anyway I am off to Taiwan tomorrow to visit my wife's family for Chinese New Year so that should be pretty cool. Yummy food and no work for a week!! If anyone wants to see any specific photos of my set up, I'd be happy to post pics when I get back.

Thanks again for all the kind words guys. :D

And BTW - What do I need to do to get access to the 501st boards??

You need to be 501st approved .. just go fill out the form on the 501st.com site .. then, make sure to send the proper photos and you should be approved in no time!

After that, you just sent a message in the 501st access request threads and you'll be all set!

Good job again!

You need to be 501st approved .. just go fill out the form on the 501st.com site .. then, make sure to send the proper photos and you should be approved in no time!

After that, you just sent a message in the 501st access request threads and you'll be all set!

Good job again!

I realize I wasn't quite clear in my post. I meant the 501st-only boards on whitearmor.net. Sorry :( I've since received a pm on it so I should be able to figure it out. Thanks though Alain!

BTW-saw your photos on starwarshelmets.com. Your famous.. :o:D ...and looking awesome that AP!!

BTW-saw your photos on starwarshelmets.com. Your famous.. :o:D ...and looking awesome that AP!!

I know, Jez asked me if he could pull the picture of my helmet, I said yes of course .. but then, he pulled all the pictures from my album!

I was quite surprised to see them all there :)) But I'm really proud to be part of his site ;)

Ha! I'm famous now!!!