What are my options for a ready to attach holster?

I went to the ongoing sales forum and typed "holster" and couldn't find anything. I heard Darman's holster is too long

That has been fixed now since last I heard.

Not sure if Vern (TK Bondservnt 2392) is still making holsters but I picked up one of his and the quality is fantastic. Drop him a PM if you don't see his FS thread (my access is slow on phone so I cannot search well)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16744-tk-holsters-for-sale-40-new-accurate-size/#entry307614

Darman corrected the size of his holster and is listed in the ongoing sales. Trooperbay.com also makes them.

I have both Vern's and Darman's holsters. I love them both. Vern's fits like a glove and will ask you what blaster you are using so that it fits perfect. He goes the extra mile and you pay a premium for his work.

Darman's is a bit thicker and doesn't have the same level of craftmanship, but it was also less expensive.

To answer your question though, they are both ready to rivet out of the box. Vern's, came with the black rivet and leather strap unattached so I could double check the size before it was fastened to the holster. Darman used a chicago screw on his.

Those are my personal experiences with both suppliers. Both are really good. Vern has more heart and soul craftmanship and is a little more money. Darman is cheaper and a little more assembly line. In the end, Im happy with both.

Isaac, Thank you for your honest asesment, Brother. My goal was to make a holster that everyone could aford. Much like my wife's $25 neck seals and ATA's TK kits. I fell into both the seals and holsters by accident, really. Started with making them for my squad then my garrision and then, well, 6 years later here I am. Any time a suggestion is made to make the holsters better, I make the change and honestly appriciate the advice. Vern has been a great help in that regard and I thank him for that. I am more into realistic clones and know way more about there specifics than I do my TK. Every holster I make is a little better than the ones before, so if your holster is a year old, i is a little bigger than the new ones. There are simple ways to size it down that anyone can do, just drop me a pm and we can go over them. I ship mine ready to go because I had guys asking for them that way. I will be happy to send the parts only and they can be assembled on the build site.

Thanks guys

Darman, That's awesome.

I'll say it again, both your holster and Vern's are great! Im stoked to hear that you are constantly improving on the design and build of them. Your holster is exactly what I wanted and needed during my build.

In fact, I use it with my Tie Fighter and your wife's neckseal gets double duty between both costumes. They still look brand new a year and a half later.

Keep up the good work bro. Your family provides a great service to the 501st as a whole.

Regards,

Isaac

Thank you so much for your kind words and advice!

I have lowered my price, and will be making more!

it's only ten dollars in the difference in price!

so now it's the same!  well  almost!

I've seen both TK Bondservnt's and Darmon's holsters, and I agree both are great!

You could just make your own.  The holster is a fun little project, but in the end you won't save a lot of money (if you don't have leather tools, dyes, etc already).  It's actually a testament to how little $$ the vetted sellers make on these holsters.  Troopers helping Troopers!