DZ-27513 Dominic Price-Dom2d2
TK-22252 Brett Bogar-Synkro
TK-406 Bruce Newton-Juice
TK-85421-Glen Rhodes-gmrhodes13

Photographer

13310-Liz Shord-Liz

Wranglers

Corinne Chiverton

The day started for me at 6am with a message from my betroved who was having cold feet, after some reassurance things where back on track. 

Officially the day started at 12pm with troops meeting in the carpark of the Armadale Shire Officers and after some conversation about the weather, we decided not to get kitted up in the carpark and use a nice covered area next to the church. Dressing out in the open is a weird experience, glad I went with my undersuit under my clothing  . It took Brett and myself some extra time to get ready as we had extra props to put on, my hat would just not sit right and after the addition of some good old blue tak success. Brett looked radiant in his white gown and tiara.

The photo shoot began with the happy couple having their ceremony, which was conducted by Lord Cad Vader, I know what you are saying but what can you do when you forget Vader's helmet and you're TK undersuit  . After the happy couple exchanged their vows and had a passionate embrace it was time for family photos and a few by themselves. With our photographer happy with what she had taken it was time to get rid of the props and grab some flags.

Of course the weather was not behaving as it should so we couldn't get an exact photo of how the flag raising should look but after a few attempts we managed to get a few good shots. About 1.30pm we decided we had what we needed and it was time to call it a day.

We will attempt another flag raising shoot soon, perhaps at Bunker Hill just outside of Fremantle, it's across from the coast so it should be quite windy.

Big thank you again for everyone that came, it was short notice and Liz and I appreciate you giving up you're time. 

INJURIES: None

CASUALTIES: Brett being a little embarrassed

ARMOUR REPAIR: Blue tak added to my top hat, some tape was needed for flowers

HAPPY PEOPLE: Lots of passers by

UNHAPPY PEOPLE
: Brett

MISSION STATUS
: COMPLETE (depending on what Liz's lecturer says  )

TK-85421 signing out

IMG_0612.jpg.cbfc363c0c9b327cd3564d114208572b.jpg
Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated