Messed up kids at san diego comic con

vecspeed12

Handlers are your best friends! Use them! While I build my TK I'm handling in my IC kit. My daughter is in training as a handler while we work on her ID. She saw this and got upset and vowed this will never happen on her watch! This could have gone very badly not just for our brother in white but what if a small child had been there? Or a special needs individual? Someone could have been really hurt by this, I hope they follow up on what happens to these *#%+£€¥'s! All three(cameraman too)!

Edited by Deadpool

Man! Some kids are just A__ Holes! They're lucky they didn't pull that crap in Florida. We'd have fed them to Roxy the Rancor!

I'm glad that guy caught himself.  

one kid acts like he wants a picture. Stormtrooper starts to pose while another kid sneaks behind the trooper and gets down on his hands and knees behind the trooper. The kid who is standing in front of the trooper rushes him and pushes him. The kid behind the trooper blocks him from backing up and was is supposed to block the troopers legs from stepping back.

The trooper looks like he see's it at the last second and stepped back with a leg and OVER the kid tripping him and just falls back and catches himself on the wall. The kids get up and run away on skateboards.

It's an old Jackass prank.

The original title of the video is "Stormtrooper gets MURKED" After googling it I found this:

http://tk9415.tumblr.com/post/56721088556/storm-trooper-gets-murked-comic-con-2013-youtube

I was able to view the video yesterday. Judging by how much info has been gathered about the turds, I think they'll get busted. Did anyone think to hurry and download the video?

Also, if someone in that guy's garrison could let us know what comes of this, that would be awesome.

the video keeps getting removed, but basically it is a form of bullying and assault. so handlers, wranglers, spotters or whatever you call them is such a needed thing, do not troop alone, 

Edited by TK3636

Fellow TKs,

I'm the trooper in the video and it's been an entertaining few days since being informed about the video.  The event was at the end of the Course of the Force Relay in downtown San Diego.  There were spotters and security at the event.  The three guys ran across the street like tons of others when they saw us and were lining up to take a pic.  Totally looked legit and there were soft costumers close by.  I felt something at my back leg then a hard shove on the chest plate.  My chest plate pushed my bucket up out of eye line so I couldn't see.  I was able to catch myself thank goodness and when I stood up they were gone.  I was very upset for about twenty minutes but figured I couldn't ID them and we still had an event to do.  I had others check over my armor and I was relieved that there was no damage. 

On Sunday, one of my fellow Garrison members sent me a msg about the video.  Then I wanted to press charges thanks to the evidence these guys plastered on the net.  The entire legion has been very supportive in finding tweets and names of those involved.  The video was removed shortly after it went viral but several members were able to save it including my son.  I have filed a courtesy report with my local law enforcement because I'm 3 1/2 hours from San Diego.  It will be faxed to SDPD and a detective there is waiting for it to move forward. 

Thank you again for all of your concern and support.  Could have been a heck of a lot worse, but the two of them couldn't bring this trooper down!\

Chris (Mouse38)

Fellow TKs,

I'm the trooper in the video and it's been an entertaining few days since being informed about the video.  The event was at the end of the Course of the Force Relay in downtown San Diego.  There were spotters and security at the event.  The three guys ran across the street like tons of others when they saw us and were lining up to take a pic.  Totally looked legit and there were soft costumers close by.  I felt something at my back leg then a hard shove on the chest plate.  My chest plate pushed my bucket up out of eye line so I couldn't see.  I was able to catch myself thank goodness and when I stood up they were gone.  I was very upset for about twenty minutes but figured I couldn't ID them and we still had an event to do.  I had others check over my armor and I was relieved that there was no damage. 

On Sunday, one of my fellow Garrison members sent me a msg about the video.  Then I wanted to press charges thanks to the evidence these guys plastered on the net.  The entire legion has been very supportive in finding tweets and names of those involved.  The video was removed shortly after it went viral but several members were able to save it including my son.  I have filed a courtesy report with my local law enforcement because I'm 3 1/2 hours from San Diego.  It will be faxed to SDPD and a detective there is waiting for it to move forward. 

Thank you again for all of your concern and support.  Could have been a heck of a lot worse, but the two of them couldn't bring this trooper down!\

Chris (Mouse38)

You have a pretty level head, my man! I haven't seen it but I can only imagine. I still say it's a lack of discipline these days. lol I'm 34, I remember when there was paddling still in school! :)

You have a pretty level head, my man! I haven't seen it but I can only imagine. I still say it's a lack of discipline these days. lol I'm 34, I remember when there was paddling still in school! :)

Me too brother!  It's the big youtube, social media, how can I get on Tosh.0/Jackass phase.  Never thought someone would bully me at my age, but definitely vulnerable as a TK.  Lesson learned, now to hold the guys accountable.  The video can be seen on the 501st legion boards.  Just keep sharing it to a minimum for the case to develop.