I'M OUT OF HERE!

Sonnenschein

NO MORE WORDS OR SPECULATION ON THIS MATTER.

Let's respect Karin's thread. Feel free to post your feelings about Karin, not about anyone else.

Thank you.

this time it was Manthas not Vern

Not surprised. 

NO MORE WORDS OR SPECULATION ON THIS MATTER.

Let's respect Karin's thread. Feel free to post your feelings about Karin, not about anyone else.

Thank you.

Not surprised. 

Why not ask Karin if she minds the speculation? Her thread after all.

I am simply asking that PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT KARIN please refrain from spoiling this thread, or I will lock it and hide it. There are too many people deliberately instigating negativity throughout the forums right now and my tolerance of it as at an all time low.

Karin is welcome to express her reasoning if she wishes. She has thus far chosen not to and we all must respect this decision.

If people think they're being clever by drawing it out of her, be warned.  it is not anyone else's business to bring it up, and to do so will be considered instigation.

At the risk of being modded, let me simply say that I will miss you very much Karin. You have always been a font of knowledge, extremely helpful, and have given much to this community not just regarding the hand guards you sell, but in maintaining a positive attitude. You truly are "sunshine". Be well, and know you have the admiration of many, and the door will always be open unto you.

I am simply asking that PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT KARIN please refrain from spoiling this thread, or I will lock it and hide it. There are too many people deliberately instigating negativity throughout the forums right now and my tolerance of it as at an all time low.

Karin is welcome to express her reasoning if she wishes. She has thus far chosen not to and we all must respect this decision.

If people think they're being clever by drawing it out of her, be warned.  it is not anyone else's business to bring it up, and to do so will be considered instigation.

Yes, there are.

And as usual their actions are over looked at the expense of an invaluable member of this community. 

Lock and hide eh?

Like "sweep under the carpet"?

Hide from those it may effect?

Sacrifice a true and trusted member in order to keep the status quo?

No one is being clever; no one is "drawing it out of her" ( implication being that there is some truth to the afore posted comments) , some of us just have the common decency to have actually asked her what the issue is. If those whom have been answered to her reasons choose to comment then why should they not? For fear of upsetting the delicate sensibilities of those that have caused her departure of for fear of upsetting the apple cart? 

Instigation?

Define please.

p.s. good man Paul

Guest Trooper1123

An act of instigation? Incitement? Talk about autocratic 'leadership'

I think members of this forum feel like they just want to offer support for Karin nothing more nothing less! She has contributed so much to the TK community and I, for one, after returning from a significant break am curious as to what has happened so that it can't happen again!

Great stuff goes on in this forum and was pivotal in helping me to complete my build but if bullying of any description is taking place then it should cease...jumps off soap box and withdraws back to 'Grand Designs'

Thank you, Paul :)

Matt: Allowing everyone an opportunity to offer Karen support is what I'm trying to do here.

If you want to discuss her reasons, please do so in a PM. If you truly don't know her reasons, you don't know whether she's keeping it private for a good reason, or just personal reasons, or no reason at all.

Gareth: Yes, I tend to sound autocratic when I'm aggravated ... I did ask nicely the first time. Now let's all let it go.

Karin will be very sorely missed. I personally am hoping a little break will help her collect her feelings, life, time, or whatever she needs to feel comfortable being a valuable member of our community again.

Why in a pm ?

Again this looks like its trying to be kept from the general populace. Ask yourself this......

If what others have shared of the reasons behind her actions are not the case then why has she not spoken against them when she has chosen to post on here, In this very thread, since they were posted.

Karins only minor fault is that she is too damned polite. Some of us have been treated in such a way in the past that we no longer feel the need to be so.

YOU feel aggravated!!! Imagine ( or atleast try ) how she feels. A detachment should be about how its members feel, not how its staff does.

And given that her protagonists have been named, and given that they both have "history"; are we the lowly membership in a position that you would deign to listen to us and investigate and deal with the route causes?

Edited by carbonitekid

Sad to see you go, Karin, but I'm glad to know it's not the end of your famous hand guards! Hope you'll be fine in whatever you'll be doing :) 

Please dont fight :)

Im a little tired (and tipsy) to write an essay, and I need some time to collect my thoughts,

I love you all and I miss you!

Great Idea Karin...to everyone.  Life is too short for personality differences and conflicting opinions to come between friends and Brothers.  We are all Brothers and Sisters here, brought together by a common love of the Stormtrooper.  Let's share our knowledge and dreams as best we can, maybe we can learn from other's experiences and ideas.

Yes life is too short for quarles amongest friends, we should celebrate each day, each conversation as it is the last...for we know not when it will end.  I said my final goodbyes to my son today and I a lost a Brother from Bloodfin Garrison yesterday, so I know how short life can be and how precious life is, this kind of interaction isn't how I would like to spend mine and I would like everyone else to see this as well.

So please, everyone remember why we do all we do...we do it for the kids, the weak, the ill...for the charity of it.  More importantly...for the Brotherhood of it.

So please, everyone remember why we do all we do...we do it for the kids, the weak, the ill...for the charity of it.  More importantly...for the Brotherhood of it.

Well said. :)

*sigh* Drama, drama, drama. I won't complain about it because I know it's realistically unavoidable but I will say I would like to know if there is any concern on the staff's part about this. Whether Karin is too nice to make a formal complaint or not her wanting to leave the community should be a red flag that there is an issue that deserves attention of the people who allow membership. That being said on the other hand I know that not everyone is going to like what is said to them on here and sure some will leave but I'd like to believe that if a member such as Karin is leaving then this is something more than just an issue of being thin skinned.

Hopefully we can discuss this in a civil manner without direct finger pointing because obviously there are people who are concerned.

Edited by TK-42779

Karin was one of the most kind and friendlly members of this forum, I really feel sorry to see her leave. If the reason she left are other members here, then maybe something should be done by the entitled mods here. I like this board because it had a really serene and friendly atmosphere, I and really hope that was not just a facade. Any kind of community (online or not) is made out of its members, when they are leaving or are not happy, then some changes might be needed.

Karin was one of the most kind and friendlly members of this forum, I really feel sorry to see her leave. If the reason she left are other members here, then maybe something should be done by the entitled mods here. I like this board because it had a really serene and friendly atmosphere, I and really hope that was not just a facade. Any kind of community (online or not) is made out of its members, when they are leaving or are not happy, then some changes might be needed.

Well said, I just feel the same Way, when I read this and many other Posts. If she leaves, then there is a reason.

Great Idea Karin...to everyone.  Life is too short for personality differences and conflicting opinions to come between friends and Brothers.  We are all Brothers and Sisters here, brought together by a common love of the Stormtrooper.  Let's share our knowledge and dreams as best we can, maybe we can learn from other's experiences and ideas.

Yes life is too short for quarles amongest friends, we should celebrate each day, each conversation as it is the last...for we know not when it will end.  I said my final goodbyes to my son today and I a lost a Brother from Bloodfin Garrison yesterday, so I know how short life can be and how precious life is, this kind of interaction isn't how I would like to spend mine and I would like everyone else to see this as well.

Well said, Mark, and sorry for your losses.  We are NOT guaranteed tomorrow, only given today.

I will miss you Karin and hope we can still keep in touch.....you are more than just D-Rings and handguards...I'll see you in Facebook...Keep your chin up.. :)