Telsa's ANH Stunt AP Build

How do my shoulder straps look?  thickness on the edges?  the bend?

DSCN6898_zps7967537c.jpg

DSCN6897_zps7b87bb64.jpg

How does my first go-round on the helmet paint look?

DSCN6891_zps4286c381.jpg

DSCN6896_zpsef25cde4.jpg

I know I need to get a smaller brush to finish painting the teeth correctly for a Stunt, but besides that...do I need to get closer to the "edge" of each tooth?  They screen shots vary wildly...

DSCN6888_zps2716fedb.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cut more off on the sides on my shoulder straps. What you have cut would work. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/2077-a-new-hope-stunt-neckseal-03/
It's your helmet so do what looks best to you. I like this look and would paint the teeth taller: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/image/801-aadl6kcx/

Thanks! It is great to be here! I think I will troop the Dallas Children's Holiday Parade Dec 7th. it would be very appropriate as that is where I was first inspired to join the 501st when I saw the star garrison in 2011. meanwhile, I'm going to work out a few little tweaks on the armor!

So, to improve my TK for actual trooping:

Recommended location for belt to ab snaps (to hold the belt up)?  I have seen on the two "nobs" near the center of the ab, on the outermost sides of the ab, and a combination of both. 

What has proven to hold the best / look the best?

Should the snap be in the center of the canvas or favor the top third so that the belt doesn't hang incorrectly?

You may want to soften the corners on your cover strips. I worry that the ones on the backs of your thighs may jab you. The pics show you need to dab a little white paint on the ear screws. NICE WORK!!! Congratulations!! Must be a big sense of accomplishment!!

You may want to soften the corners on your cover strips. I worry that the ones on the backs of your thighs may jab you. The pics show you need to dab a little white paint on the ear screws. NICE WORK!!! Congratulations!! Must be a big sense of accomplishment!!

YES!  I am going to cut them to an angle - well spotted.  And I forgot about the bucket screws - thanks for the reminder!  :smiley-sw013:

• 1 month later...