First reports to our questions: Lots of "I don't know"

Where can I find this? on FB? Many questions got aleady deleted since this morning..

I'm challeging the "100% screen used" claim. There's no way on earth they got their ---ahm-- hands on screen used hand guards.

and even if, latex guards can't be recast. Fact.

I agree, they better have proof to back up their claims..

I agree, they better have proof to back up their claims..

The usual "proof" was: "I could tell you, but I won't. You have just to believe me."

The usual "proof" was: "I could tell you, but I won't. You have just to believe me."

:laugh1:

Where can I find this? on FB? Many questions got aleady deleted since this morning..

Yup we've got a FB group going with some people on the ground. I'm trying to give peace a chance. Just a bit offended at their price tag and method of sale.

I'm here and took a bunch of close ups. Will post after the con.

Hope that helps everyone. My opinion, i would totally not buy it.

null_zps8a8026ed.jpg

Looks like a Hyperfirm E-11 to me. The missing D-Ring and the seam is a good hint.

I see a hero bucket, but only 2 rivets for the holster.

Well It looks pretty darn good imo.  And a hell of a leap above Rubies!  If this lets people get into the hobby who otherwise couldnt and kills Rubies Im happy.  All the minor imperfections can be over come by the talented prop makers we have here at FISD easily enough and made available to people aiming for the CRL. 

Every armor component was carefully molded to capture detail from the inside of the vac formed parts.

Every…component. Every one.

First FALSE claim.  Those hand guards are clearly fan sculpted. (and not really well, I might add)

Edit: They're talking about vacformed parts only. Duh!

Edited by Sonnenschein

Will it come with white gaffer tape holding the left bicep together??   :laugh1:

In my opinion, i think the shoulder bells look a bit off. it seems in the pictures above (picture og the armor laid out), the shoulder bells have a unique shape to it, especially the right bell, and looking at pictures of the efx armor, (both from Gino's and one's Joey posted from SDCC) those shoulder bells look really clean. I mean RS was able to capture every single little detail from their original armor, i think efx should have done the same. Overall i think the efx suit does look great, but still so much unknowns about it that has to be cleared up. but that's just my opinion. :D

Edited by Rezablad3

I think it's interesting the mindset shown here by some of our members.  negative comments are really funny to read as I look at the photos.

this is the best licensed product I've ever seen.

holster rivets don't always have to be 4 just because it has a hero lid.

the abdomen buttons, and the T Det control panel say a lot about the increase in accuracy with this suit.

I see nothing wrong at all with the colors on the ab plate, there are opinions about the color of blue, but it

looks just fine to me?

the hero lid even has the point at the rear like it should.

and I wonder how some claim that they could purchase and wear 3 suits for 2k? what are we talking about?

a kit for 500.00 is not even as nice as this one.

the only kits I see on the market for 500 bucks are bad fan recasts anyway.

and how does a fan who makes latex handguards say that latex crumbles to dust?

how does that happen? I mean really?

people hate AA, people hate EFX... and it shows... and really there is no point to wonder with armor made from elstree, and then armor made by AA

and then we have no real understanding of the process where sandtrooper suits were re-painted for use in the last scene shot which is the

tantive iV attack.

this suit is being shown as a tantive suit with a hero lid.  that does not make it harrison ford's suit. it's just a stunt suit with one of the six hero lids

plopped on.

hopefully EFX will be on the ball with this release. we've been waiting a long time for overpriced collectables.

my 2 favorite photos

efx_legend_armor_2.jpg

efx_legend_armor_6.jpg

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392