Reg issues, potentially the security question

Hiya, staffers,

I was given info offline about someone unable to register today, and told it might be related to the security question. Just a heads up and somewhere to start looking... sorry I'm not more help, unless there's something I can do.

Ing

Jason F. Young I am trying to register for whitearmor.net and it keeps telling me that "Your answer to the challenge question was not valid. Please try again" Now I know I am not the brightest pea in the pod, but...

That's the guy I've been working with to get registered so he can continue to build his TK Commander. :) Hope someone can help him out.

I just registered a new user just now. The challenge question works. I also get emails every time someone new registers and there have been at least 8 in the last 24 hours. You can also click on "new content" and choose "members" from the menu on the left to see how many new users we have. 

If you're in contact with this user please pass along my email address if he still needs help.

-Eric

If he or she can't answer the security question correctly they need to sort out their life priorities (just kidding)

Which famous Sci-Fi movie premiered in 1977?

Acceptable answers are:

Star Wars, starwars, Starwars, StarWars, star wars

Edited by Locitus

Don't lie. You're not kidding about life priorities. Unless of course they're putting in "star wars: a new hope" ;)

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk