TK-13031 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [TE2?] [340]

Status of EIB application checked today 7th October 2013

Awaiting final completed applciation pics after modifications.

Good luck Trooper

Thank you! Final photos being uploaded soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promised this before, but taking photos this weekend. Trooping A LOT and we keep forgetting to take photos before I gear down. Thanks for your patience. 

Edited by Warwitch

As requested, here are another set of photos from a troop we completed last night. 

In this first photo you can hopefully see that I have moved the shoulder bells in further. Unfortunately, due to my body type (broad shoulders and chest), this is as close as I'm able to get them:

wDWEBWS.jpg

Taking a look at this photo I noticed my butt plate is bent out of shape from wear and tear. I need to take a heat gun to it and bend it back into position. I plan to do that before the weekend is over. You should be able to see that the cover strips on the back of my lower legs are now much smaller:

m6ulGoN.jpg

And here are the necessary side views: 

bqOXRip.jpg

NAs8Gx4.jpg

And finally a close up shot of the lower cover strips: 

7JyYb4G.jpg

Hopefully this meets the required standards. Thanks again for looking over my application.

"This shall be a day long remembered."

Thank you all for working with me over the past couple of months. Your tips and advice have made this process a lot easier. And no worries. I'll sit back and enjoy my shiny EIB badge for a day or two, then it's back to the armory to continue to make improvements on my kit. 

I'd also like to thank TK-9492 and TK-1636 who both spent a lot of time helping me with my armor. Without them my dream of being a Trooper would never have happened. 

For the Empire! 

- Gabriel Ross (TK-13031)

P.S. - I leave you with a photo of my wife and I from our last troop. I'll call this my victory pose. Thanks again!

JoTyHI3.jpg

Edited by Warwitch

Update 10/24: Ordering a new set of AB buttons from Trooper Master. These should improve the look of my armor dramatically. Fixing the butt plate and looking to find a more defined set of ears with more visible ear notches soon.

Update 10/25: Butt plate problem solved! Didn't need the heat gun after all. A couple well placed zip ties with the bracket system pulled the whole thing together nicely.

Edited by Warwitch