Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Boots: TK Boots
Belt: off-white canvas; Local maker
Gloves/hand plates: Nomex gloves, ATA plates
Neck seal: Darman, local maker
Undersuit: Under Armour
Holster: Darman, local maker

null_zps1d1fbff5.jpgnull_zps937f5e76.jpgnull_zpsd882e559.jpgnull_zpsaf1df7a9.jpgnull_zps7b4b7dfd.jpgnull_zps100e0036.jpgnull_zps5f92a029.jpgnull_zpse2391991.jpgnull_zps80e64728.jpgnull_zpsbc62e6fb.jpgnull_zpsbb6784de.jpgnull_zps43be34fd.jpgnull_zpsa2dff203.jpgnull_zpsf2974af1.jpgnull_zps0d170f71.jpgnull_zps32220128.jpgnull_zpsf9449c21.jpg

Just a opinion I would make the forearms smaller, what size outer strip are you using. I am 160 lbs and mine are 15 forearms and 20 for the thighs. I would also try and put the elastic strap in that connects the forearm and bicep in, to lose the black in elbow area. If you are ever going to go for centurion I would also replace the side rivets with split rivets. Other than that looks like a great build , you have it looking good for such a tall guy, good luck!

Hi Jason,

As you are so tall and wearing one of the smallest armour brands the black gaps tend to be over emphasised at your knees and elbows.

Whilst I can live with the knee gaps, (and there is not a lot you can do about them) I would like to see you attempt to reduce your elbow gaps please.

Can you extend the shoulder bell to bicep strap a bit to drop the bicep some more.

And add a bicep to forearm strap to bring the forearm closer to your elbow and off your wrists. Try centering the forearm armour between your wrist and elbow.

You at 6'2", are one of the few people where the Darman holster doesn't look to long. However, you could trim a touch off the bottom.

All else is looking good for EIB.

Can we just see the forearm adjustment?

Your forearms shouldn't look so large when they are closer to the bicep.

Great job, Jason. 

Yeah, you need to get some new pics. I noticed that the the new holster we put on isn't in the pics.

That one was one of the first 5 I made. :peace:

Update those pics and represent Squad Seven! :smiley-sw013:

I've made some adjustments but still need to bring the forearms up.  Since I dropped some weight the foam I have holding the forearms in place is a bit loose.  Also, these pics are prior to trimming the holster.  I'll post some updated photos in the next day or two.

Ok, I've pulled up the forearms and the holster is now the accurate length.  Let me know if I need to fix anything else.  Thanks.

IMG_0637.jpgIMG_0641.jpgIMG_0643.jpgIMG_0645.jpgIMG_0646.jpg

Gee, your a big guy.

The biceps and forearms look much better spaced now.

The last improvement I can suggest is to rotate your shoulder bells round a bit more to close up the black triangles to have a the front.

You have large gaps at the front and very small gaps at the rear so I can see that there is room to rotate them.

In an attempt to keep the bells where you want them to be, we have the bicep to shoulder bell connecting strap set off centre.

I've seen a tutorial about the here on the FISD.

Your EIB application will not be affected by this bell gap request.

I have suggested it as an improvement only to sharpen your look, so that you yourself will be happy with your pictures.

I will give your application a final check over later on.

In an attempt to keep the bells where you want them to be, we have the bicep to shoulder bell connecting strap set off centre.

I've seen a tutorial about the here on the FISD.

I´ve searched for that tutorial but was not succesfull.

Hope that this pic of my armor helps:

IMG_8243.jpg

Just place the snap plate in front of the ridge and the gap will shrink.

From your updated photos I think you are good to go !

Well done trooper :duim:

Hi Jason,

I am going to grant your EIB and thank you for making the adjustments.

For the record, I feel that your canvas belt is a bit too wide, and the overlap of the belt behind the TD is a little too long.

Your adjustments have made the best of a tall guy in a small suit

Your look is a massive improvement over the basic pass and the whole point of the EIB program.

Congrats trooper.