Our New Deployment Officer

Darth Aloha

Troopers,

Please let me be the first to congratulate Funkytrigger as he steps into his new role as the FISD Deployment Officer. Phil brings his UKG style keen eye, dedication to FISD and Troopers Helping Troopers, as well as experience as a FISD armorer to the position. 

Our beloved Swede Locitus is taking a step back from the rigorous responsibility of this demanding role. He still remains on staff as my right hand server man. Mathias contributes to the smooth running of FISD in the ways that no one would ever notice. Thank you Mathias for all of your hard work and perseverance as our DO and everything you still do as our resident server admin and Unix nerd. 

With Aloha, 

-Eric

Troopers,

Please let me be the first to congratulate Funkytrigger as he steps into his new role as the FISD Deployment Officer. Phil brings his UKG style keen eye, dedication to FISD and Troopers Helping Troopers, as well as experience as a FISD armorer to the position. 

Our beloved Swede Locitus is taking a step back from the rigorous responsibility of this demanding role. He still remains on staff as my right hand server man. Mathias contributes to the smooth running of FISD in the ways that no one would ever notice. Thank you Mathias for all of your hard work and perseverance as our DO and everything you still do as our resident server admin and Unix nerd. 

With Aloha, 

-Eric

Seconded!!  We do appreciate all your hard work Mathias!! 

Congrats Phil!!!

Thank you for your service Mathias, you have been a fantastic DO and support role to myself and countless others. 

Phil, Congrats on your promotion! 

Mathias, thank you for your hard work, and for keeping the forums secure and smooth. Nobody knows all of the work you do behind the scenes keeping us up and running. I appreciate you patching and updating things around here. I've never seen spam comments on FISD. That's all you bro.

Phil, looking forward to reading your application comments and learning more and more about the white armor we all love.

Thank you for your service Mathias, you have been a fantastic DO and support role to myself and countless others. 

Phil, Congrats on your promotion! 

+1

Phil, have a great time as our new DO!

You did good work in the past at "performing triage" to the applications and I believe, that you are the only one who should take over the job.

And like everyone else I want to thank you, Mathias for your past and future service :duim:

Congrats on the promotion, Phil. I'm sure you'll be doing a great job :D

And thanks to Mathias for your hard work as DO and your continuous work behind the scenes  :duim: