ANH AP kit build WIP

Hello Troopers! I recently purchased the AP kit from Mark, great guy to deal with, and couldn't wait to start working on the kit unfortunately I was at school when I received it so I finally got a chance to work on it a bit. I also ordered the boots from Totally Killer Boots and the blaster kit from DoopyDoos.

20130412_212346.jpg

20130401_212806.jpg

I completed the helmet I'm just waiting on the mic tips which didn't arrive with my order.

20130517_143927.jpg

When I assembled the forearms, biceps, thighs, and shins I noticed that they were a bit tight on me; here's an example with one of the forearms. I don't know if the problem was from my assembly or I'm just not fit for the AP kit, I'm 6' and weigh 192 lbs. This really bummed me out, if I can't get it to fit me I can give it to my brother, the suit fits him great!

20130609_224116.jpg

Here is a quick test fit of my brother wearing the suit, are the shoulder bells at the right height? I know the thighs look a bit loose I just need to add more velcro so they can fit him well. I'm also a bit unsure on how to tackle the belt that's why it's still not there.

20130622_170216.jpg

Also here is a back view of him in the suit, I'm thinking the back piece is just a little too high. What do you guys think? Please note he's holding on to the kidney because the snaps weren't glued well and well it snapped off  :angry: .

20130622_170317.jpg

So this is were I'm at in the build, I would appreciate any tips, suggestions, or even what did you do comments :)  any of you may have. Thank you for watching!

6-1, 188 right now and AP fits me fine although I had to shim the sides. I also shimmed the backs of the thighs...

As for your forearm, did you test fit it with your undersuit on? That sometimes makes a difference in regards to having a tight fit - of course you mentioned it was tight on your bare arm, so you made need to recut and size again.

Shoulder bell height looks good. Yep, back plate needs to come down some.