LeMaxim's RS PVC ANH Stunt Build [*RS] (WIP)

Absolutely nothing should prevent you from getting Centurion and so on EIB! Your armor is really wonderful, and the pictures are gorgeous too!

In fact the only thing that might be a concern is your ear bumps rank painting. Our DO may require for both painted black bumps to be the last one.

The biceps and thighs sizing shouldn't affect your application, but i agree it would be good to resize them when time will come.

Edited by The5thHorseman

Nah, the ear bumps are fine. There is proof that some helmets had one of the stripes on other than the last bump (but all helmets I've seen that doesn't have the last bump had the second to last). This is how I painted my ears as well.

gallery_12157_15_14426.jpg

But showing a screen used helmet doesn't mean it gets approval. Case in point, only cutting 3 teeth on the stunt helmets. This helmet also looks like 5 teeth are cut out.

I'm for letting things screen on screen go, because thats what the program is for, higher levels of accuracy and detail, right?

But showing a screen used helmet doesn't mean it gets approval. Case in point, only cutting 3 teeth on the stunt helmets. This helmet also looks like 5 teeth are cut out.

I'm for letting things screen on screen go, because thats what the program is for, higher levels of accuracy and detail, right?

Indeed. But there is no requirement on the position of the bumps. That does lead to the possibility that someone could apply with only the forward bumps painted. But I hope no one is silly enough to do that.

I knew for that helmet and i agree with you to leave it like that, but i think remember that Steve have asked for a trooper to modify it for his Centurion application.

Nah, the ear bumps are fine. There is proof that some helmets had one of the stripes on other than the last bump (but all helmets I've seen that doesn't have the last bump had the second to last). This is how I painted my ears as well.

*pic*

Indeed. But there is no requirement on the position of the bumps. That does lead to the possibility that someone could apply with only the forward bumps painted. But I hope no one is silly enough to do that.

Yes, you got me there, as the CRL only states that the bars should be painted black, but don't need to be. And no reference to positioning.

Yes, you got me there, as the CRL only states that the bars should be painted black, but don't need to be. And no reference to positioning.

I should know these things. I wrote the requirement. ;)

Yes, positioning would be nice, but sometimes it can be hard to get the point across in just one sentence. And to do it without making it disambiguous. It's also better if the positional requirements are lower-tier than centurion imho.

Looking great trooper :salute:

You might want to realign your left dropbox and move it closer towards the edge for some of the action shots if you're gonna submit them in the application. No modding required :D

_MG_2496_2_zpsef46c36c.jpg

I love the picture quality by the way.

Go submit your application now! :smiley-sw013:

Edited by evan_loh

Cheers for the comments Troopers! :)

Regarding the helmet. I did use the reference posted by Locitus for painting the ears.

Drop boxes. Yes. Easy thing to arrange. They shift around after some moving about but they do sit as they should when I straighten myself out.

I guess I should just get my act together and get the required pictures taken for the EIB application. :)

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking great trooper :salute:

You might want to realign your left dropbox and move it closer towards the edge for some of the action shots if you're gonna submit them in the application. No modding required :D

_MG_2496_2_zpsef46c36c.jpg

I love the picture quality by the way.

Go submit your application now! :smiley-sw013:

OH, and if you hold your gun so close to your eye, the kickback might bust your helmet... :D

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate!

Sorry for the late response. I did reply but apparently the answer was lost in cyberspace. :)

Anyway. I'm 181 cm according to my passport. That's roughly 5'11" in US measurements.

• 2 weeks later...

brilliant!  so nice :)

Cheers Danny! :)

And in other news. I was just awarded EIB for my armour. I'm now the newest (to date) EIB and the first of July 2014.

I haven't done any major mods of it since it was built. Originally I had a few mods in mind but the more I thought, heard, and read about EIB I thought it's probably up to standards. Seeing how any mods were being put off for the future I figured the only way to get me started is to actually charge into the breach. 

So. After blood, sweat and 15+ troops I give you EIB 393 :)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27732-tk-74210-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-rs393/